fall for innocent nerd🔞 4/4

Taehuang, became crazy after seeing jisoo cleavage, his hands cupped her boobs, started to pressing, hardly.... He's playing with her boobs, it's soo sexy and those curves are soo beautiful to see.

His face and mouth pressing against her mounds, his lips brushing on her nipples, he's started to sucking her hard nipples.

Jisoo , groning in pleasure, everything is new for her but , it's best, she doesn't wants to stop him instead of she wants more and more from him.

Ummm..... Haa......... Taehuang............ It's paining, " baby , your curves driving me crazy, how could I stop and control myself, let me do as I want, don't stop me " but tea ....." Shhh........ Maon my name I want to hear "

Taehuang, restlessly playing with jisoo mounds, jisoo moaning his name with her raspy voice, for Taehuang it's like a melody, he wants hear his name more from jisoo, so he using more pressure on her soft boobs.

Jisoo, tightly hugged Taehuang with her soft Milky hand's. Taehuang lips curled up on jisoo nipples, which are tasting jisoo hard nipples. Jisoo fingers are roaming on Taehuangs back her Niles leaving hard marks on his back.

For both of them, it's very hard and rough sex, still both are delighted, heavenly enjoying and hurting eachother.

Taehuang, lips reached to jisoo tummy his hands are already squeezing her but , he's giving wet kisses around her soft tummy, for each kiss , jisoo feeling butterflies on her tummy.

This feeling never experienced, the love Taehuang giving for jisoo, she wants to feel for life long. She grabbed him by holding his shoulder towards her upper body. She initiated soft wet kisses on his entire face.

Taehuang, first schoked for jisoo sudden behaviour, she's tasting his entire face, she's giving hard hickey and biting on his sensitive manly skin.

Taehuang, happy for jisoo intiative, the way she's showing love on him with full meaningful afftionate kisses, any man can understand that are pure kisses. Any man get crazy.

Both are leading eachother, they're creating their own art work on eachother bodies. Taehuang, claiming jisoo, by creating different sizes of purplish Mark's.

No any girl till now dared to give Mark's on Taehuangs body, he used to have sexy on every night but no any girl allowed to claim him nor take intiative and dominate him. But with jisoo entirely different.

He let her do whatever she wants with his body, the Marks jisoo created on Taehuangs body it's very rare, only jisoo got a chance to do like that.

Both are, making out from more than hour, Taehuang and jisoo both are completely naked. Taehuang hard bone teasing on jisoo wet lower part from long time, it's questioning jisoo purity from long time. It's tempting her hormones for each hard poking on her wet pussy.

"Baby, do you feel him? He's very hard today, not listening to me, he wants to explore your womanhood, will you give permission? "

Jisoo , grinning but she's too nervous, she wants to feel Taehuang inside her . She nodded for his request.

" Thanks, love "Taehuang is on cloud nine for jisoo aggreement but he doesn't wants to hurt her hardly, he knows this is jisoo's first time. This girl doesn't know how to kiss back, then how could she had sex before.

He slowly adjusted his body inbetween jisoo thighs, jisoo hips are already moving up and down, she doesn't know why her body moving like that before Taehuang could do anything, because her body already full on Taehuangs control. This man really too good on bed .

Taehuang, slowly took his dick inserted on jisoo wet pussy, his starting movements are very slow.

When Taehuang bulbous dick entered jisoo wet pussy, it's giving 10 Times more pleasure than before, but why it's giving pain for jisoo? When Taehuang entering, her walls are too ... Tight, still Taehuang trying to not hurt her but his dick and mind not listening it's doing what they want.

When it's almost entered jisoo women hood, her hymen broke blood came out, her body too sour, her screamings are echoing entire room, her body is swetting, she con't control this pain anymore.

"Baby, please control, very soon it's turned to pleasure, you'll see heaven" Taehuang assured to jisoo , to control her pain he started giving sweet kisse on jisoo lips, his hands grabbed jisoo hips, jisoo hands already romming Taehuang hair.

Taehuang, thursting jisoo, first it slow to stop hurting jisoo, when he observed jisoo enjoying, her screamings turned to pleasurable sexy moaning he thursting very hard, his skin slapping, hard Thurst, both moaning echoing entire room.

If, anyone listen to their maons, they'll immediately get Horny. It's too rough and hard sex .

Taehuang, jisoo enjoyed their makeout entire night, they slowly drift in to sleep once they both exhausted.

Taehuang, still want's to do more but he knows, it's jisoo first time, her private part already too ... Red and sour, her lips are swollen so he doesn't wants to hurt her more .

They both slept on eachother arms.

Do you like this short story? If you like, do vote

End