"rebound of desires"🔞🔞

....

...

....

Jisoo sat alone at a bar quietly drinking her coke as She thought about her life

Jisoo sat alone at a bar quietly drinking her coke as She thought about her life. She was 26 years old and had just gotten out of a long term relationship. Just thinking about her relationship with Eunwoo made her stomach twist unpleasantly.

She had no idea how things had gotten so bad. She met Eunwoo at a housewarming party for one of her coworkers. She had walked into the party and saw a good looking tall man standing by a table full of snacks. Jisoo had hung out for about an hour and while she was saying her good bye, Eunwoo walked over and introduced himself. After that they hung out a few times and started dating.

At first everything was great until Jisoo realized whenever they went out Eunwoo acted odd. he was stand offish and less affectionate. After one particularly frustrating date Jisoo finally asked Eunwoo what the deal was.

It was that night that Jisoo found out Eunwoo was still in her apartment Eunwoo swore he was going to come out he just wasn't ready yet. Trying to understand Jisoo was patient and tried her best not to pressure Eunwoo. She really doesn't like the Idea of living together before marriage with eunwoo but he's not ready to leave her apartment.

A year later Eunwoo was still living in her apartment and screwing Jisoo on the side. Things had just gone downhill from there. As Jisoo became more and more impatient, Eunwoo 's personality changed as well. he became aggressive and argumentative.

The first time Eunwoo hit Jisoo she was not able to justify it, after all she was living with him as a girlfriend. After a few more physical fights Jisoo realized there was not a relationship she wanted to be in.

Jisoo ended things with Eunwoo about a month ago. While she was sad when she remembered the good times she had with Eunwoo she wasn't dumb she knew things were only going to get worse. So that is what led Jisoo to the bar on a Friday night reminiscing about her broken relationship. Just to make things more awkward Eunwoo's apartment was in the same neighborhood as her own so she had run into him a few times. Hence the reason why there was the 1st night Jisoo had been out in a social setting.

Rising to her hand to get the bartender's attention Jisoo ordered another drink.

"Here" said a slightly raspy and sexiest voice as another rum and coke slid in her direction.

Looking up she locked eyes with the bartender that must have just come on shift. His eyes were like pools of chocolate, dark spicy chocolate brown coloured beautiful almond shaped eyes.

 His eyes were like pools of chocolate, dark spicy chocolate brown coloured beautiful almond shaped eyes