Chapter 64: Orion

R18

Lips pressed against, she spoke playfully with a grin; the plump flesh swelled from their passionate kiss.

"No, take off your clothes," she commanded, meeting his eyes sternly, although that smile never left her face.

Smirking slowly, he removed the shirt and tossed it aimlessly, the scars still deep but fully healed now no longer open and painful looking. Although she wanted to toy with him some more, she allowed him to take off her shirt, revealing the plump breasts that bounced and grazed his skin. Rolling the nipple in one hand while the other cupped her face, bringing their lips together again and kissing deeper and more passionately than before, their tongues rolled over each other; breaths mingled together, becoming one.

Sucking and biting her lower lip, swollen and red, easing herself a knee resting between his legs, she pulled back and kissed and bit lightly against his neck and chest while her hands worked at unzipping his pants, releasing the hard stiff bulge pressing against her pelvis. The member stood tall and large, far larger than her hands, but that didn't stop her confidence. Lowering herself to her knees, wrapping one hand around the base, she lowered her head and took him in licking and sucking. Driving the member deep with her throat hitting the uvula, breath held, Orion grunted, his head lay back as she worked his shaft with her tongue.

Gently, his hand reached behind her neck, fingers interlocking within the thick golden locks, pushing himself deeper into her warmth. Moving up, the pink tongue wrapped around, massaging the member until her mouth came off completely; her lips made a slight popping sound. Breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath, looking into his eyes full of lust and heat. Taking this opportunity, he flipped her over his shoulder and walked to the bathroom.

She gasped in surprise and tried pushing herself up to see his face, asking," What are you doing?" Confused by his actions, feeling upset that she couldn't continue and finish him off with her mouth.

Setting her down, she glared at him, but he ignored it, smirking, unclothing her completely this time, then asked for her hand. Raising a brow, confused but didn't ask anything more curious about what his plan was, she took his hand quietly and climbed into the already-filled tub.

"You had the maids prepare it earlier?"

"Yes," he replied but didn't join her; instead, he grabbed a towel and applied oils and soap, handing her one while he held another and began to wash her body. Frowning at the towel in her hand, still quiet and confused, she allowed him to do it.

After the bath, she became excited again, attempting to touch his chest and arms playfully while reaching to kiss his lips, but he avoided her, grabbing her hand and leading her to the bed; the droplets fell to the floor she was naked while he remained half-dressed although she noticed his pants zipped back up. Pulling her hand out of his, folding her arms just barely covering her breasts, clearly annoyed, that was when he finally stopped and spoke.

"Come to bed, Livia." He asked in a neutral tone, pointing with his palm to the messy pile of blankets from their earlier horseplay.

"No," she said, shaking her head, the once golden bouncy blonde hair with specks of dried blood now clean, dark, and damp from the water.

Now it was his turn to feel annoyed; without a word, he lifted her in his arms and softly threw her in the pile. Attempting to fight back against him but failing, he tossed the blankets around her and tucked her in tightly. Glaring up at him, he began to laugh, planting a kiss on her forehead softly, but the glare remained.

"That's enough, Livia. Get some rest, my little human. This is serious; your health is not something to joke about, especially with the babes within your belly; think of them."