ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 13

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════
CONTAINS: cursing, none of this
makes sense 😭
PROOFREAD☺️!
═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

FELIXS POV
'did she just slap me.?' that thought went back and fourth in my head as she just stood there grinning.

an evil grin.

"you know felix, was that wooyoung story fake? Cause i can't risk seeing my brother in jail." she whispered into my ear and I stood there. "b-brother.?" i was stuttering,  i was in shock. "surprised? You asked for it lee felix. He cried after you rejected him in the 9th year." she whispered,

"because he was a fucking psycho! He nearly killed me that day on the rooftop!? He hid cameras in my bedroom and bathroom!" i yelled back.

I was weak i could barely stand, "you're so stupid lee felix." she hit me again and walked out. I wanted to scream and beg for help but I really didn't know what to do anymore. Why didn't I know her and wooyoung were siblings!? I heard laughter fill the living room and I really didn't know what to do. I was stuck in my room, I was in pain, sora makes my pain worse.

I limped my way downstairs and seen minho making food while his was talking to hyunjin and in the living room jisung and sora were laughing together happily.

"s-sungie.." I whimpered a bit at the pain, "woah felix i thought you weren't gonna come down?" I stood there for a bit thinking..

"why is he calling me felix? He always calls me kitty or lixxie.."

"are you okay?" he touched my shoulder as hyunjin and minho stepped into the living room. "I-I.." "hey lets get to birthday planning!" i was cut off by sora and everyone walked over to her leaving me there. My heart broke when i heard jisungs words, "alright kitty!"

I stood there.. "felix you gonna help plan?" jisung just watched as tears rolled down my face. "I wanna go see wooyoung." I stared at them as their eyes widen. "yah! felix you can't be serious right? He literally fucking abused you?" jisung yelled.

"you don't seem to have a problem with sora? Right? After she fucking sent me that video of her and hyung having sex!, you dont seem to have a problem that she fucking hit me!! Not to mention she's wooyoung's fucking sister!" i broke. I was sick and tired of everything and everyone.

"stop lying! Sora wouldn't hit you. She's so sweet and nice!" I stood there for a bit and cried as minho shouted at me. I stared at hyunjin and just cried, "what's wrong with you sungie..? You let me cryinto your arms! You let me open up to you? You know she sent me that video!."

He stayed silent, "I'm sick and tired of you felix! You're such an attention seeker!" jisung yelled. "I'm leaving." i limped back upstairs while hyunjin chased after me but why?

"bbokie." he pulled me into a back hug and i cried more. "bbokie, i know she's wooyoungs sister, i know she sent that video. I found out she was wooyoungs sister when you were at the hospital. But i only dated her for revenge. I was gonna dump her today when we got home, I'll do it now and you can come live with me.." he whispered.

"please jinnie. Help me, save me, love me.. " i turned around and hugged him.

we packed my bags and i grabbed minji as  me and hyunjin went downstairs. "sora." hyunjin said in a serious tone. "we're done." she jumped up and began to cry.

Hyunjin walked over to her and grabbed her chin.

SORAS POV
"don't touch lix ever again. You do and you will end up with your stupid slutty brother. Got it?" I looked at him and nodded. Was i really scared.?

FELIXS POV
Hyunjin grabbed my hand and walked out with me in his hands. "I'm falling for him again." fuck.

THIS IS SHORT. AND ITS BECAUSE THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED AT LIKE 11 AM BUT I HAD A CONCERT UNTIL 4 PM SO I COULDN'T REALLY POST THIS CHAPTER AT 11. BUT ANYWAY HERE IT IS! (I HAD AN ORCHESTRA CONCERT😭😭)