EASTER SPECIAL!!

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
im backckck!!  HAPPY EASTER!
now get ready for this special😈!!
I need friends, can someone be my friend😭? I'll give you my Instagram or discord.
JUST PLEASE BE MY FRIEND☹️!
PROOFREAD
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINZ: cursing, dress play kink idfk, smut, master kink,
MENTIONZ: mpreg
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

FELIXS POV
I had gotten back home from work which was so tiring! My cilent canceled the last minute and I had atleast 4 people come in today, my hands are killing me!! But yet again no one was home besides me and minji.

My bump was sorta showing, but I'm excited for when it actually shows! That has be thinking for a bit, will hyunjin still love me if I had a bump? Will he still wanna have sex with me?

I brushed off my thoughts and went upstairs with minji in my arms. She's grown so much now, I can't wait for her first birthday! I set her down in the playpen area while I finished up some work. Hyunjin wasn't home yet so I was bored..

I went to the store before coming back home and bought a cute little bunny outfit, so maybe I could use it tonight? I then went over to put minji to bed. "my sweet girl~ it's time for bed!" I smiled as I picked her up and played with her in my arms, she started to giggle which made me laugh. She started to whine loudly, I knew she was hungry "you get so loud when you get hungry!" I laughed.

Once I fed minji and put her to bed in her room I went back into me and hyunjins room. It was already 2:30 and it was already easter, I quickly grabbed the bag and ran into the bathroom to change.

daddy❤️~

[YOU]baby:(are you on your way

[YOU]
baby:(
are you on your way.?
i got dressed up:(
READ 2:45 AM.

[daddy❤️~]
fuck princess.
I'll be home right away.
keep the door unlocked.
put minji to bed, now.
READ 2:49 AM

[YOU]
hehe okay~
READ 2:50 AM

I waited for hyunjin and just as I was about to text him the door opened then closed. I sat in a seductive pose then the bedroom door opened. "fuck princess." he set his stuff down and walked toward me, "hi, bunny is horny!~" I pouted, it didn't matter if I was tired or not, I just wanted him.

I am a few weeks pregnant to.. I brushed that off and pulled him closer. "look master~ bunny is ready!~" I said spreading my legs wide for him to see. "good, then I can just go right in~"

NO ONES POV
Hyunjin grabbed felixs legs and placed one on his shoulder and the other in his hand. "So beautiful.." the older whispered, "my bump isn't beautiful jinnie.." the younger whined "yes it is~" he said placing a small kiss on the youngers heart shaped freckle.

"Ready?" hyunjin lined his member with the youngers hole. "m..hm." small little noise came from his mouth, hyunjin lost his patience and thrusted into felix making him moan loudly. "shh baby~ she'll wake up." he demanded and continued to move inside of him.

"s-so g-go..od! m...ore!" felix moaned loudly "such a slut for my dick, right bunny?~" hyunjin chuckled and felix nodded repeatedly "y-yes! YES!~" his moans got louder as hyunjin thrusted into him deeper. "g..onna!" "not so fast bunny." before felix could release, hyunjin covered the tip of his member preventing him from cumming.

"p-please! m-master!!~" he whimpered as tears fell down his face. "ride me then we'll see~" hyunjin smirked, his back was rested on the head board of the bed and his hands were on felix's waist waiting for him to move.

"move bunny~" he said as felix began to move back and forth, hyunjin grabbed the youngers waist and helped the younger move up and down. "ngh!~" he let out a moan, "m..aster please.." "hm, a bit more then we'll see~" he said as felix pouted, he let out a welp as hyunjin turned him around.

"ready?" hyunjin spoke but all the younger could do was nod, "words." he said smacking the youngers ass. "y..es master~" he dug his head into the pillow and let out a loud moan as hyunjin moved inside of him.

moving at a fast pace, felix could barely think. Clapping sounds and loud sounds filled the room, felix finally reached his climax and came on his stomach and the bed sheets. Hyunjin continued to move and came in the younger.

"s-so good.." felix whispered. "lets get you cleaned up, yea?" hyunjin smirked. "mhm"
After getting the both cleaned up (and doing it once more in the bathroom) they both got into bed, "minjis crying!" felix jumped up, "I'll go get her" hyunjin gently pushed the younger down, being careful with his bump. "okay.."

A few minutes later he came back with minji in his hands, "my baby!" felix said as hyunjin walked towards him. "my darling, be careful with your bump." hyunjin carefully placed minji into felixs arms then got into bed with his lover,

"your bump is growing so much. I can't wait to find out the gender." the older said "would you still love me when my bump is bigger..?"

"my darling, of course I will still love you. I will never ever cheat on you, you're carrying my baby. Plus you're to beautiful and sweet to be cheated on. I promise I'll protect you and our kids." hyunjin said placing a kiss on the youngers cheek.

"I love you so much darling."

"I love you too honey."

HYUNJINS POV
'I wanna marry you my darling.' I want to marry felix.

.*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK👀?

Joke time☺️

What do you call a mischievous egg?

A practical yolker! (HAPPY EASTER LOVELYS😘)

A practical yolker!
(HAPPY EASTER LOVELYS😘)