ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 33

hii!! I've been sick for a week now and when I tell you it was hell it WAS hell😭!! i lost my taste buds and I couldn't smell anything since my nose was so stuffy, I also felt so weak, I had to stay home from school😞, I also almost threw up like a billion times cause of my coughs🖕🏼, not to mention I got sick like a couple days before a special event which is on Saturday 😭! I can't even sing and I love singing😞 (even though I'm so bad at it) anyways story time! Also sorry if this chapter is so shitty and bad 😭
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINZ: cursing, my very VERY VERY funny joke☺️!,
MENTIONS: mpreg
PROOFREAD😘
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

FELIXS POV
"Baby boy, we're home." hyunjin whispered and took his hand off of my thigh. "baby~" he whispered softly and I woke up slowly. "My legs hurt..?" "It must've been from sitting in the car to long." he replied and I nodded getting out the car slowly.

"I'll get minji, you go upstairs and rest. Okay?" he said and I nodded. I heard talking coming from me and hyunjins room, "hel-" I stopped my steps and drop my phone that I had been carrying. "Lee." were the only words that were able to come out. "Oh Felix! I was expecting you! Call me mom." she said demanding, "no.. You don't deserve that fucking name. Jade does." I spoke back with tears falling down my face.

"That cunt doesn't deserve any name besides, slut and kidnapper!" she yelled, "no she doesn't. YOU and Lee deserve it." I whispered. "Baby? Minji won't sleep could you put her t-" Hyunjin said coming towards our room. 

"Felix I didn't know you would have guest over?" he said immediately bowing, "babe don't bow." I was to pissed off to even say anything else. "Oh" he quickly stood up and handed me minji. "I'm sorry baby but I need to meet minho at the company." he sighed kissing my lips as I reached in forwards too.

"Disgusting homos. Just like that faggot Jade." she whispered under her breath. "how'd you know I was here." I answered back, "Lee Minho. Forced him." she responded with a little smirk.

"You're fucking sick. What could you possibly want from me? You took everything."

"Money. You're a famous idol, hand your mother some money! Like a million or two million, it won't hurt to give away some." she said

"what the hell? No! I can't? I have CHILDREN. I'M NOT GIVING MY MONEY AWAY." I screamed back. "Me and my boyfriend don't want anything to deal with you so you can go now and don't even think about coming back. I don't want my daughter to have you as her grandma. You'll never be her grandma. Now go and don't ever come back." I added on.

"She's so beautiful. Don't know how you, a disgust-"

"Ms Lee if you don't have any nice shit to say then don't fucking say it. What me and Felix do is on us not you, this is OUR life NOT yours. Leave and don't even try coming back." hyunjin said cutting her off.

"Whatever I'll go pay Minho and his faggot boyfriend" she said glaring at me then walking downstairs towards the front door, shutting it loudly. I broke down in tears, I fell on the ground holding minji tightly "I won't treat you like she treated me." I repeated while rocking her back and forth.

It felt like everything was closing up on me. What it felt like was it was just me and my little girl. No jade, no hyunjin, no minho, no one. Just me and minji, I was just focusing on minji.

HYUNJINS POV
"Felix?!" I kept calling his name out but he just wouldn't answer.

"Hello?"

"minho! It's hyunjin. Felix isn't moving, he won't answer me and he's crying!"

"Holy fuck.. Uh I'll be on my way."

"Thank you min. Hurry up I'm scared.. "

I waited and waited for minho and jisung to get here and that's when the door flew open, "KITTY?!" it was jisung. He ran upstairs and immediately pushed me out our room.

FELIXS POV
'She's back. She'll hurt me again, is he back.. Is he back. IS HE FUCKING BACK.' same words going and and forth, I felt a pair of hands cup my cheeks which scared me and made me jump up. I grabbed a pair of scissors and aimed  it towards the male, I couldn't see his face clearly but I was still scared..

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, DON'T FUCKING HURT ME!" I yelled as more tears rolled down my face. "kitty, it's just me sungie.." he said and I froze.. I could finally see his face, he slowly made his way towards me and looked at me slowly.. "kitty.." he reached towards minji and took her as I fell towards the ground.

"you're okay.. They won't hurt you, I'll be here.." he hugged me and helped me walk towards the bed. He placed minji in her crib and cuddled with me. I had forgotten that he didn't know I was pregnant, should I tell him now? Fuck it.

"Under the bed, box for you. Says for sungie.." I mumbled and he let go of me reaching for the box. "What is it?." he looked scared but opened it.

"WHAT!?" he jumped and turned to me with a wide happy and tearful smile. "Surprise" I laughed "Oh kitty, congrats.." he cried into my shoulder and I laughed more at him. His reaction was everything to me..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

JOKE TIME!!

Why don't seagulls fly by the bay?

Because then they would be bagels! (hi im back🥰!!)

(hi im back🥰!!)