ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 43

ONE CHAPTER LEFT💔

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINS: cursing, MPREG
MENTIONZ: MPREG
PROOFREAD+ SHORT
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
TIME SKIP!!

FELIXS POV

bby.lix

20 minutes ago

20 minutes ago.
caption: tomorrow🩵~
❤️:2,648,999
💬 12,435:

minho.o.o_: my nephew 😞❤️!

jii.song: AHSHDJDJD I'M SO EXCITED!!!

bbyin: AHHHHH!!!

icisbabe: OMGOMGOKG

spearb._: HOLY MOLY

VIEW MORE..

FELIXS POV
Me and hyunjin decided to have a small wedding, we didn't want nothing really big so we just had a small one. Minji is now a year old! She's so cute and can talk a bit..

I'm almost due! I'm excited to meet my baby boy.   "minji sweetie?" I called out for her, "yesh mama!" she ran over and smiled "let's go find daddy!" I took her by the hand and we both went to the kitchen.

"hi hubby~" I teased him at the name "hey my baby~" he turned around and kissed my neck, "and my little princess!" he picked up minji and spun her around. "I need to use the bathroom baby! I'll be back" I said and he nodded.

Once I reached the bathroom and finished, I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my stomach. I looked down and I had realized my water broke..

"BABE!" I quickly called out for hyunjin and the pain got worse. "yes!? baby what's wr-" he stopped once he saw that my water had broke. "OH! I'LL GET THE BABY BAG!" he quickly rushed to grab everything as I slowly made my way downstairs.

"we'll drop minji off at chans house then we'll get to a hospital, alright?" he said grabbing her stuff along with the baby stuff.

HYUNJINS POV
"Chan! Take care of minji! No time to talk!! I love you princess, me and mommy will be back!" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek then running right away to the car.

Once we got to the hospital, they quickly took him in the labor room.

I was panicking until minho and jisung came rushing, "is he okay!?" minho yelled, worried as always. "I don't know! They won't let me in."

A couple of minutes went by and that's when we heard crying. A nurse came out holding a beautiful baby boy.. "Congratulations Mr Hwang! You have a healthy baby boy!" she said, I smiled widely until I began to worry over felix. "could I see felix.?"

"Oh yes! Right this way, are they your friends?" she said pointing to minho and jisung "I'm his brother and thats his friend." "oh ok follow me please!"

"hyunie.. I did it.." felix said crying once we walked in, "I know pretty boy.. you did so good." I kissed his forehead and hugged him, "what's his name?"

"Jinho"

•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•
Ending tomorrow😞.

no jokeʕ·̀ω·́ʔ✧