44. The Aftermath

After Elijah had really gone, I decided to get ready for work. There was no reason I couldn't go in today. I needed something to take my mind off of Sebastian anyway. Since he never really visited me at work, I didn't have to worry about him randomly showing up to win me back. Not unless he really wanted to be dragged out kicking and screaming.

I decided to go live on Instagram to let everyone know I was okay. I also wanted to be nosy. To see what everyone was saying about me. Who agreed and who thought I went too far? There was no excuse for me to pull something like that and disappear. That would make me look like a coward. I was never going to admit something like that.

"Hey, guys," I greeted them, watching my viewers jump from three to five hundred in a matter of seconds. They must really want to know what happened afterwards. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

3xclusive Where ru???

"Home. Where else would I be?" I chuckled, looking at the time. "But shouldn't most of you be sleeping?"

hermajestyjustine It's only 12am
megamaniac04 It's 8am
therealleenojenkins Noon time here
3xclusive ❤️❤️❤️❤️
stellarangel 7pm over here guys. Not so bad
rainbowsalt 2am in Honolulu

"Some of you really need to sleep," I muttered, reading through the comments. "Why don't you guys get ready with me this morning and I'll tell you what happened last night?"

I wasn't that much into makeup, so I knew everything was going to fly by. I didn't own much, because what was the point? I don't go out unless I'm working. Some people could say I was a homebody.

"I admit it was a little out of pocket to do that. Rude? Yes. Would I do it again? Also yes. Just hopefully not for myself. And honestly, it wasn't just for me. If there was anyone else out there that he hurt, I hope you found closure."

thebadestx.ranger SAVAGE!!!!
ami.lee Yassss queen
luh.baby.nessa savage queen
Iwasreloading OMG!!
macyyyy.thanksgivingparade 🔥🔥🔥🔥

"I really am doing okay. It's not just a ruse. Honestly, I don't remember much from the night before, but I do know I didn't cry over him. Sebastian and I are really over. There's no use crying over spilled milk. I'm not going to take down our photos either. It'll prove that he's won in some way. I think they make me normal, you know?"

I glanced at my phone, surprised to see that my viewers had almost doubled. "Oh, the guy I left with? He and I are good friends. I can assure you he wasn't a reason Sebastian and I broke up. He's doing fine all on his own."

sexygoddess 😍😍🤪
rainbowsalt They're totes dating
3xclusive So cuuute!!!
luh.baby.nessa I ship them <3

"Anyway..." I stepped away from the camera to put on my clothes. "You guys have been so supportive. I do read your messages, so don't think I'm ignoring you. It's a struggle reading so many in a day. If you want to know what restaurant we were in yesterday, it's called Black Dahlia. No, I don't know the owner. I do have a few connections, though. Ahaha. I may look like it doesn't faze me, but I'm human, too. My heart kind of aches, but I'll be okay."

The live went on a little longer than expected, but it wasn't too long to make me late for work. I had to shut it down before Mr. Whitlock called to see what I was up to. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a day off, but duty calls. Interior designing waits for no one.

"Before I go, are you guys ready to see what I'm wearing for today?" I asked, watching the comments flood with compliments on last night's outfit. I smiled, knowing I wasn't going to wear it again. Unless I had another breakup dinner. "Give me one second."