Part 4

"I'm sorry to say but.......her body grows weak everytime. We are doing everything we can to keep her health from failing."

Those are the words the doctor left us.

He said she has low chances of waking up....let alone surviving.

What to do?

I'm slowly losing her.

There's nothing I can do...

I felt so helpless.

Coz all I can do now...

...is to reminisce and relive the past.

/*FLASHBACK*/

"No matter what happens..you'll stay beside me right?"

I remember saying those words as we both lay in the same bed. Her head rest on my chest while I play the strands of her hair. Her unforgettable scent. Her soft breathing. I can only smile because of this girl.

"Oppa~, why would I ever leave? You're the first someone I loved and I don't know anything outside of that. Do you think I can survive then?" she said as she was hugging me tight.

/*Note: 'Oppa' is the term younger girls call older boys in Korea. It is also used as a term of endearment for a boyfriend.*/ 

"Yeah, you'll die without me so don't you ever dare to leave me! Got that?"

"Arasso" then she giggled. "I'll never want to leave you, no matter what I'll go through."

/* Note: 'Arasso' means 'I understand' */

No..you didn't leave me no matter what you've gone through.

No matter how much I push you, you never left.

And I was a fool to do that to you.

/* PRESENT */

I took a stroll. Hoping it would help me reduce the pain I'm feeling. Some fresh air would blow away some sadness, and it's all I needed as of the moment.

I went by the park. And saw the big tree at the center. Looking at it...it seemed like I was watching a scene back then. When we played around the park and I chase her around that big tree. It was our first date and it was one of the best we had.

The happiness I felt back then, it's coming back to me. But along with that, a piercing pain came through. And it was because of the fact that those memories could never be repeated again.

The thought stroke my heart. My tears that I was holding all these times are now falling. I wasn't a crybaby. But ever since the day you slept for long, countless tears have fallen through my face.

I continued to walk, but why is it that no matter how hard I tried, our memories flash before my eyes everytime I see those memorable places we once went.

It's her, and her smiles, her laughter, her eyes, her scent. It's her I can't ever get off of my mind.

I rode a bus and traveled to a place where a certain memory resides.

When I arrived, the sea breeze was the first to welcome me. The ocean waves sounds like it was happy to see me again..Yes. Although it sounds weird, you were the one who told me that the ocean is alive. Standing on the soft sand, I closed my eyes and reminisce...

/* Now Playing: Reminiscence ny Super Junior K.R.Y */

/* The music video that inspired me to write this story is linked. That's why it looks related */