All Elite Feuds

Eddie Kingston defeated Bryan Danielson and both men shook hands, and now, they were attacked by Dick Togo, Yujiro Takahashi, Ren Narita, Sho, Evil and Yoshinobu Kanemaru when Santana & Ortiz, Claudio Castiglioni, Wheeler Yuta, Jon Moxley and Shota Umino came rushing inside, and were taken down except Castiglioni and Moxley who made them all go away, Umino went back to NJPW, Santana & Ortiz went into The Crash Mexico, Kingston officially became a member and teamed up with Yuta & Castiglioni to win AEW Trios Championship from House of Torture in a 6 trios match with Kenta as well as Ace Austin and Chris Bey, Undisputed Kingdom members Rodrick Strong with Matt Taven and Wardlow, the team of Big Bill and Ricky Starks with Brian Cage and Acclaimed & Jay White where Yuta pinned down Yujiro Takahashi. 

Moxley won American Triple Crown and Danielson became World Champion, and House of Torture lost their feud to Blackpool Combat Club and returning to NJPW, EVIL and Takahashi defeated Big Bill & Ricky Starks in a Street Fight for Tag Team Championships (both AEW and ROH) losing them to Broken Hardyz (Broken/Woken Matt & Brother Nero/Willow) who left AEW and ROH for Mexico and Japan Tours, House of Torture won CMLL & NJPW Trios Titles From Los Psychos, Chaos & Elite in a 4 - way Trios Elimination Match and attacked down Trios Champions Don Callis Family (Hobbs, Takeshita & Osprey) and won ROH, UWA and AEW Trios Championships as Ren Narita, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Dick Togo losing AEW Titles back to Don Callis Family and now began feuding with Sting and Ric Flair in TNA, in TNA attacking Sting and Ric Flair when Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle and Nic Nemeth showed up and now, Team Sting defeated Team Evil, EVIL and Sting shook hands and hugged each other down, ending the feud, Nic won World Championship 2x losing once to Alex Shelly and second time to Chris Harris aka Wildcat w/Cowboy James Storm, Tag Team with Ryan Nemeth and won X Division and Digital Media against Crazy Steve, Chris Sabin and Steve Maclin in a four way ladder match, losing the tag team to Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly, X Division to Kushida and retaining Digital Media, Evil won X Division losing to Kushida, Kanemaru and Takahashi won and lost tag team titles to Motorcity Machine Guns, departing from TNA and into Major League Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling, attacking down Ricky Shane Page, Talon, Cannonball, Sami Callahan & Raven and stealing their titles which had Tag Team (Cannonball & Talon), Heavyweight (Raven), National (Sami) & Openweight (Ricky) as Yujiro Takahashi, Bad Luke Fale and Chase Owens formed a new incarnation of Bullet Club with KENTA, Ryan Nemeth, Nic Nemeth and Shota Umino with Nic being the new leader with Fale. 

House of Horror/Torture (EVIL, Ren Narita, Sho, Dick Togo and Kanemaru) defeated The Calling (Raven, Ricky Shane Page, Sami Callahan, Cannonball and Talon) in 10-Men Tag Team Match contested under Taipei Death Match Rules, Sami Callahan was attacked by Raven only for Dave and Jake Christ with Madman Fulton to save him down, Talon and Cannonball lost a loser leaves match, attacking Raven and Shane Page who disbanded The Calling later, House of Horror/Torture now have all the male titles with them, defeating Bomaye Fight Club, Second Gear Crew and World Titan Federation in a 4 - way battle royal, Richard Holliday defeated EVIL and won Heavyweight Championship, Filthy Tom Lawlor and Josh Bishop won Tag Team Championship in a Loser Leaves Match ejecting Ren Narita and Kanemaru from MLW, Openweight Championship was won by Love Doug and National was defended by Sho. 

Matt Cardona defeated Richard Holiday and World Titan Federation became its own promotion, Matt was the first WTF Heavyweight Champion, Tom and Josh Tag Team, Doug was Openweight Champion, Sho was National Champion there too, and now, EVIL and Ren won Crockett Cup, Kanemaru became a babyface and apologized to Sanada, and left House of Torture as well as NJPW, venturing into TNA as a Producer. 

Yujiro Takahashi and Yoshinobu Kanemaru are now gone, leaving EVIL, SHO, Dick Togo & Ren Narita now, Dick Togo became a babyface and left them all too, leaving 3 people in and wanting reinforcements and became a trios and recruited in them winning NEVER 6-Man Championship and recruited a Gaijin named Pac.