New House of Torture

Pac joined House of Torture as Kanemaru, Takahashi and Dick Togo began working more backstage and seemingly left, EVIL won IWGP World Heavyweight Championship and LIJ vs HOT happened as EVIL, Ren Narita, Sho, Pac and Shota Umino lost the match to Tetsuya Naito, Yota Tsuji, Bushi, Shingo Takegi and Himoru Takahashi which ended with Shota Umino being attacked only for him to fend off everyone and breaking Pac's wrist and Knee of Sho, injuring them both, Pac left the group shortly only and Dick Togo rejoined in, and now just a trio of people and now El Terrible joined in and now, CMLL Excursion happened and HOT attacked GOD as Tama Tonga departed and now Tanga Loa defeated EVIL and became NEVER Champion as Jado won IWGP Title and now, El Terrible lead them into championship glory when GOD defeated HOT and departed down the lane and now, after some championship success, everyone had their own individual feuds and group was semi active like BCC and Bullet Club. 

Bullet Club (Kenta, Ace Austin, Chris Bey and Chase Owens) got into it when Kane Maru and Takahashi rejoined against them and Jay White into a full on warzone and later attacked 5150 (Homicide, Hernandez, Santana & Ortiz and Konan) and now, it was a racial war, House of Torture is fighting Wars at AEW & ROH, TNA, NXT, AAA, CMLL, AJPW & NJPW, losing the civil war, Kenta didnt kick them out of the Bullet Club and now, they lost to 5150 aka LAX or Latin American Exchange and now, EVIL was at NXT and WWE, Yujiro is in TNA, SHO and Ren are in AEW now. 

House of Torture attacked the Bloodline in WWE, and now a War begins, Roman Reigns lost to Cody Rhodes and the Rock, regained the titles again in a battle royal and now EVIL defeated and retired Roman Reigns, attacking down Solo, Jim and Jay until Cody Rhodes came in, mentioning his past, to be beaten till AJ Styles and Good Brothers came inside and Finn Balor too, Balor joined House of Torture, Damian Priest turned on him with the group and now, Original Club defeated House of Torture, AJ and Good Brothers and Mia Yim joined AEW and Finn Balor departed too. 

Jay, Jim, Solo and Cody defeated and expelled House of Torture, EVIL lost WWE Championship, Ren and Sho lost tag titles and Kane Maru lost US Title and now, out of WWE, Kane Maru and Sho left again, and house of torture reunited many years later into NJPW Hall of Fame, Yujiro Takahashi and Tetsuya Naito have a No Limit Reunion.

Fale won Heavyweight Championship, and went to AEW and AJPW, was in WWE and NXT for a while before returning yet again to NJPW and retiring into NJPW HOF with Bullet Club Members there with him.