Bullet Club Divisions

After defeating United Empire in a Cage Match, Clark Conners and Drilla Moloney rebranded themselves as The Wardogs and fought for All Japan Professional Wrestling capturing the Six-Men Titles with Gabe Kidd who debuted in, meanwhile Alex Coughlin joined them and won their Television Championship and Finlay won Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship after losing to Nic Nemeth, and Wardogs won DDT Pro Wrestling 10-men tag team championship and began fighting for promotions like National Wrestling Alliance, Major League Wrestling and Total Nonstop Action in America as well as Revolution Pro Wrestling in England and AAA Mexico as well, while being a branch of Bullet Club, meanwhile All Elite Wrestling and Ring of Honor had Bullet Club Scissors which had Billy Gunn, the Acclaimed, the Gunn Club and Jay White with Juice Robinson joining them feuding with Mogul Embassy and Undisputed Kingdom. 

David Finlay and Gabe Kidd won Professional Wrestling Noah Tag Team Tournament and Championships, losing them and helping Clark and Drilla win them, Gabe Kidd won National Championship, Alex won Junior Championship and David won GHC Heavyweight and Hardcore Championships, rebranding themselves as Belt Collectors, and now House of Torture debuted in AEW and ROH event attacking Undisputed Kingdom, Mogul Embassy, Bang - Bang Scissor Gang and Best Friends, injuring Wardlow, Rodrick Strong, Orange Cassidy and Adam Cole, as well as Anthony Bowens and Austin Gunn down, and now, Ren Narita teamed with Sho and Dick Togo defeated Bullet Club Gold and later team Acclaimed by cheating winning both trio championships, and Billy Gunn helped Austin and Colten Gunn regain ROH 6-Man Titles and Jay White with Acclaimed won AEW Trios Championships and finally Ren Narita attacked and defeated Christian Cage to win TNT Championship from Christian Cage. 

Evil, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Dick Togo, Sho, Ren Narita and debuting Yujiro Takahashi and Tokyo Latina Pieter began attacking Christian Cage, Nick Wayne, Killswitch and Shayna Wayne till Marko Stunt and Adam Copeland made the save, Killswitch was out of commission and Stunt was injured too, and now, with so many injuries, MJF made the return teaming with Cage and Cope as well as Hardy Boyz defeating House of Torture in a 5 vs 5 Hardcore Rules Match, Hardy Boyz defeated Sting & Allen, Young Bucks and FTR in a ladder match winning tag team gold defending against Big Bill & Ricky Stars, Young Bucks, FTR, House of Black, Gates of Agony and even Undisputed Kingdom winning ROH Tag Team Championship too, Cage and Cope won AEW Tag Team and Hardy Boyz won ROH Tag Team in a 6 way ladder match against Ren Narita and Evil, Gates of Agony, Bill and Starks plus FTR. 

Cage and Cope defended AEW Tag Team Championship until losing it back to Darby Allen and Sting, who lost in a 3 way match to Ren Narita and Yujiro Takahashi which also had Taven and Bennett when Yujiro pinned Bennett down, Sting and Darby with Ric Flair won AEW Trios Championship and Sting defeated MJF, EVIL and Adam Cole in a four way match pinning EVIL, becoming the 2nd Triple Crown, losing the title to Ric Flair in a 4 way with Adam Copeland and Chris Jericho subbing Chris Jericho down, and Ric and Sting defeated Yujiro and Ren for Tag Team Championship, claiming Ric as the third triple crown, in a ladder match between Ric and Sting, Bill and Starks, Gunn Club and House of Torture, EVIL won the titles and now, Flair and Sting went to TNA again. 

Wardogs and House of Torture got into a feud over AAA Trios (held by Finlay, Clark and Drilla), Mega (held by Gabe Kidd) and Latin American Titles (held by Alex Coughlin) and ended in a 6 vs 6 War Games match with The Wardogs (David Finlay, Clark Conners, Gabe Kidd, Alex Coughlin and Drilla Moloney) and MJF w/ Juice Robinson defeating House of Torture (EVIL, SHO, Dick Togo, Yujiro Takahashi, Yoshinobu Kanemaru) and Big Bill w/ Ricky Starks, Wardogs left AEW with winning Trio (Clark, Drilla and Alex) and Tag Team Titles (David and Gabe) as well as TNT Title (Gabe Kidd), Alex challenged and lost International Title to Orange Cassidy. 

Wardogs defeated House of Black, Big Bill and Ricky Starks in a 5 vs 5 Hardcore War before leaving, House of Black started another chapter in All Elite Wrestling, attacking Gates of Agony in their match against Big Bill and Ricky Starks, and stealing ROH and AEW tag team championships again.