Bitter Bitter Marriage

A/n pov:

Jimin: I-is she a-alive?

Jimin: N-NO SHE H-HAS T-TO BE

Jimin: WHERE A-ARE YOU Y/N?!

Jimin stood up and punched the wall while Yoongi what looking at him with a blank face, trying to understand what's going through his head

Jimin falls to the ground and stares into no where, Yoongi walks up to him and puts his hand on Jimins shoulder and asks in a soft yet concerned voice "Jimin-ah what happened? Why are you acting like this?"

Jimin removes Yoongis' hand from his shoulder and leaves his apartment to go to the office.

Yoongi was used to this behaviour but there was something off about it, he followed his outside and went in his car following him.

Yoongi pov:

He said this morning that he's working from home.... Most times ... wait all of the time he says it and he does it. But this time I see him park his car and goes to the office and dials a phone number on his phone and calls it.

Mr Min or Y/d pov:

I was about to go to my so called daughter's room when I got a call from an order saying that Jimin is starting to suspect me for taking Y/n.

WHAT THE FUC HOW CAN THIS MAN DO THIS?!HE THINKS HES THE BEST?!
IM GONNA SHOW HIM WHOS BEST

Mr Min: YOU LAZY ASS PEOPLE GET, ANOTHER BASEMENT READY, DEEP INTO THE FOREST, WHERE THERES NO SIGNAL, GOT IT?!

1??: y-yes sir

1??: you and you come with me let's go built this place

2??: ok

3??: ok

Mr Min: THIS BETTER BE FINISHED BY THE NEXT HOUR

123??: yes sir 🫡

*1 hour later*

Y/n pov:

I was sitting in the corner of the room eating the small amount of food they gave me, it's nit good but still I haven't eaten in 3 days, I'm happy that I at least got something.

While I was eating I over heard the convo that my father and his workers were having.

My heart dropped, and I started crying again

Y/n: J-Jimin p-please come h-here *sob*

I sat there not even bothered to finishing my food.... When my dad came in and took me out without saying anything. It was weird because he was quit, he never done that.

He put me in a black van threw my phone into water

Y/d: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT SPAND DONT CRY

He started caressing my face and said "don't worry baby you'll have a new room now"

I felt disgusted when he started caressing my face but I stopped crying because I knew if I didn't he would torture me even more

A/n pov:

By now Y/n was numb she didn't know what she felt, all she knew is that her life is hell and that her only hope to survive it is Jimin

*20 mins later*

By now the van was surrounded by tall trees and dirt and grass, the air was dense but it was cold, though the view, the nature and the weather were beautiful it still didn't change the fact that, Y/n was experiencing hell on earth.

*60 mins later*

They had arrived at the place but it was nothing close to comfortable, pretty or warm.