Dinner

Jimin was pacing back and forth for the part 2 hours when the nurse and a few other doctors finally came out

Jimin rushed over to them and looked at them with desperate eyes

The Doctor sighed and said "if she doesn't wake up in an hour she will be in a coma or she will be dead, there is also a possibility that she will lose her memory of everything......you can see her right now if you want"

Jimin gasped and ran in the room and saw her connected to many cables.

His eyes started tearing up again and he grabbed her hand and just cried.

Jungkook heard the news and rushed over to see Jimin laying his head on Y/ns hand.

He looked at him pitifully and said while holding back his tears " It's ok, your ok, she will be ok"

Jimin just sobbed and cried harder on her hand...

Just then y/n moved her hand slightly and opened her eyes

Jimin jumped up and shouted for the doctor

The doctor rushed in and said happily "she has regained consciousness!"

Then he paused and said "but she has forgotten everyone that she haas painful memories with"

The doctor bowed and left

Y/n: WHO ARE YOU?!

She said while getting up and moving backwards

Jimin just looked down and got on his knees and cried

Y/n looked at him and frowned

Y/n said in a concerned voice "mister are you ok?"

Jimin looked up to her said in a cracked voice " y-y/n come b-back to me"

Y/n said confused "how do you know my name?"

Jimin stood up and sat in the chair next to her and said "Y-you know before you w-were my l-lover, my one and only t-true love" Jimin grabs her hand and cries on it.

Y/n looked at him with sad eyes and said "may be I will remember s-soon"

She hugs him and Jimin hugs her back tightly.

Jimin didn't notice that hobi came, and he completely forgot Jungkook who was crying.

Y/n looked up and say them

Y/n: JUNGKOOK HOBI!!!!

The duo looked up and said in sync: YOU REMEMBER US?!

Y/n: no I just recognised you, but I don't remember anything else, sorry

They both ran to her and hugged me her

Jungkook & hobi: thanks god

Jimin sat there thinking of ways that she could remember her.

Jimin got an idea and smirked

Jungkook looked at him and realised that he got a very evil idea for y/n to remember him.

Jungkook: don't even think about it

He said shooting a death glare to him

Jimin just looked up and smiled innocently

Y/n: why are you guys smiling? You both look like a couple doing that.

Jungkook started laughing and Jimin just looked so done

Y/n: oppa?

Hobi: yes y/n?

Y/n: *in a cute voice* can I have some ice cream please?