| Chap 9

"What are you two doing!?"

It was Sunghoon, he was standing there by the doorway, looking all shocked as he watched Heeseung and Jake on top of each other making out. Sunghoon was so shocked as he was frozen in place with widen eyes. Jake immediately pushed Heeseung and got up and fixed himself. "S-Sunghoon! It isn't what you think!" Jake ran to Sunghoon, leaving Heeseung on the floor.

Sunghoon looked at Jake and then glanced at Heeseung, "What were you two doing on the floor?" Sunghoon asked suspiciously. Jake sighed, "I'll explain later..why are you here?" Jake asked as he held Sunghoon's hands nervously.

Sunghoon cleared, "Jake hyung..I..I'll tell you tomorrow, goodnight" And then Sunghoon left, leaving Jake confused. "Sunoo.." Jake heard Heeseung mumbling behind him on the floor, Jake sighed and closed the front door before going to Heeseung.

(With Sunghoon)

Sunghoon left Jake's dorm immediately looking nervous and sad, did Jake and Heeseung get back together? Does Jake still like Heeseung? Sunghoon was nervous, he was just gonna confess to Jake but he saw him with Heeseung. He was heartbroken and sad, he was afraid Jake would get back with Heeseung or if they're already back together.

Sunghoon just walked back to his dorm where Jay was waiting, Sunghoon entered and immediately went to his room, not even talking or glancing at Jay. Jay knew something was on but let it be, because it wasn't gonna work to even try and talk with Sunghoon when his mad.

(Next day)

It was very awkward between Heeseung and Sunoo, Sunoo was with Niki and Jungwon, the two were comforting him. Heeseung was with Jay as he tried to act like he didn't care about their break up and he was glad they broke up. The two were sitting somewhere in the hallway when Jake approached them, but when he saw Heeseung he remembered what happened last night so he took a step back and decided to go to the maknaes instead, but he suddenly heard someone call his name, he turned around and saw Sunghoon. Jake awkwardly smiled and went to him "Goodmorning Sunghoon" Jake smiled, Sunghoon just hugged him, "I missed you" Sunghoon whispered in Jake's ear, Jake was confused and blushed a tiny bit.

Sunghoon pulled away from the hug and smiled at Jake as he ruffled his hair, Jake was completely puzzled now. Sunghoon kissed Jake's cheek. Heeseung was watching the two from a distance and saw that which made him very mad, he got up and walked to the two.

But he stopped when he saw Jake smiling, did Jake like it? He couldn't let this happen, he grabbed Sunghoon and pushed him away from Jake, "Are you tryna have a fight with me!?" Heeseung yelled at Sunghoon which made Sunghoon mad and he wanted to punch Heeseung but a teacher came and stopped them.

The two sighed, Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung and whispered in his ear "He's mine.." Sunghoon grinned before walking off. Heeseung clenched his fists. Jake followed Sunghoon.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for ending this chapter short 😭
And I'm finally back 😞 I'll try to write more now! But I almost forgot the whole story 😭