...

I'm not going to say this again. I'm just going to start blocking people. Don't come in my story saying you don't like how Bonnie's power is manifesting within the first act.

What fun is a story if the MC can take down every single enemy within seconds? Bonnie came back from the dead after being in Limbo for weeks. She literally KILLED HERSELF & y'all are expecting her to be back to normal within chapters?

I explain how/why her power is acting up.. I'm just not understanding why some of you are commenting these things but at this point, I don't care why.

Listen, I'm not going to delete the comments because comments help boost my story. So if you leave a hate comment, thanks. You helped boost Convergence up. But I am going to recommend you stop reading.

Bonnie is not going to defeat every enemy with the flick of her wrist.

Neither is Klaus. Or Mina. Or Elyza. Or anyone else.

Why?

Because it's not fun OR realistic.

Matter of fact, I might just fucking kill someone in the story just to piss you guys off.

It's so fucking hard to write when I'm mid chapter 37 and someone comments they hate it. Like... what?? But in the same breath will ask me for an update.

*deep breath, Han*

Disrespectfully, FUCK OFF

For all of my readers who still love this story, chapter 37 is almost finished & once I calm down, I'll finish it. Update tonight or tomorrow ❤️