oh my goodness

Sophie's POV

"I told him..." I spoke walking back into our room. After what happened with Isaac, I wasn't in the best mood.

"what did he say?" Jackie immediately picked up on my upset tone.

"nothing. i told him everything, and he said nothing..." I sigh falling face first onto my bed.

"what am I going to doooo?" I whine replaying the whole scene in my head.

"you did everything you could, now you just have to wait to see how Isaac feels." Jackie said walking up to my bed sitting at the edge of my bed.

"please tell me something good happened while I was out?" I was not expecting much from Jackie as I had only been gone for a couple minutes, but anything was better than continuing this conversation.

"well Lee just came in to apologize for what he had said at the table, that's something right?"

"I guess, I was kinda hoping for something more interesting like about Cole or Alex-"

"Hey" Alex peered into our room looking at Jackie

"Hi, did you want to talk about the book" Jackie questioned holding up the book in her hands.

"uh, no. I came to say that I'm glad you're staying, and that I have a surprise for you." OMG something's finally happeninggggg

"can it wait, Sophie's kinda going through something right now-"

"NO! no, by all means go on ahead, I'll manage on my own" I interrupted jumping out of bed and pushing Jackie out the door.

*****

You know... I'm glad Jackie's dating someone now but... let's just say the pda levels are... definitely something.

"oh my goodness, my eyes!" I shout looking out to see Jackie and Alex all over one another from a window while eating lunch with Grace and Skylar. Ever since we got back to school and Thanksgiving in general I've been keeping my distance from Isaac. It's been a bit of an adjustment and I could see that he was upset about it, but I just couldn't face him.

Nathan had come over to give Skylar a custom made playlist for him. Grace and I looked over at each other giggling, Nathan had told me about his small moment with Skylar that night before the homecoming huddle and since then they both have been having little interactions here and there.

"so, you and Nathan? what's that about?" Grace asks smirking once Nathan left.

"oh my gosh don't even Grace." Skylar said rolling her eyes.

*****

Jackie, Skylar, Grace, and I are in the library. We were suppose to be there doing homework, but instead we were just talking, but like that's nothing new.

"So, tell me about this bonfire thing, I heard it's kind of a big deal here?" Jackie leans over to ask causing Grace and Skylar to look up from their work.

"ok, try a huge deal." Grace replies shutting her books.

"you're going with Alex right?"

"yeah"

"do you think you guys are gonna you know..." Grace continues leaning over to Skylar as they both give Jackie a look.

"you guys not in front of me please!" I whispered looking up in disgust before going back to doing my homework.

Grace and Skylar go on about how tons of people hook up at the bonfire. Jackie being the oblivious person she is starts talking about how her and Alex aren't even close to that level yet which made Grace, Skylar and I chuckle.