The dinner

Author pov:

It was Thursday morning.

Agatha POV:
It was morning, I told Alexandra that "that blond and nice gentleman" will return today, she is very happy. I'm too
Callis looks like she's ready to beat up Tedros the second he walks in the door, and Sophie...came so there wouldn't be too much tension between us (to top it off, no one invited her)

Tedros pov:
I have so many emotions, I hope the little girl likes me, my girl... God, since I woke up, I've only been thinking about how to talk and act, plus it's going to be Callis. I bought her a bouquet of roses. I took the finest white horse from the royal court and polished Exalimbur as best I could. I hope everything goes well.

Agatha POV:
It's lunch, in a few hours Tedros will come, Alex asks me once what he'll look like and if he'll come on a white horse, I don't know, but Sophie keeps telling him that he'll come like a great gentleman, which he is (the mother babbled "  bastard not sir" but we pretended that we didn't hear it)

That's how I dressed.

This is how Sophie dressed:

Callis was dressed like any other day

Alexandra insisted on dressing like this:

I hope Tedros doesn't come with the circus after him like always

I hope Tedros doesn't come with the circus after him like always. Here he comes...

Tedros pov:
I dressed simply, like this:

I took my sword in its golden scabbard and started with

I took my sword in its golden scabbard and started with .The White Horse.
I'm getting closer to Agatha's house, I hope Callis doesn't beat me until the end of the evening....
Suddenly, Sophie and Alex holding her hand comes out:
"Teddy what are you doing??"
"Wow, a white horse" says Alex deeply impressed
"Oh my God", says Agatha coming from behind them.  (She is so beautiful... It's hard for me to say anything else, I lose myself in her oceanic eyes, she is the only Sea where I want to drow,the only war where I want to die.)
"What, you'd say she likes white horses."  I say with a shrug
"Mother, mother, he has a BIG sword", says the girl.  "Can I touch your sword, please?"
"Sure, you can hold it, but don't hit yourself"
"Wow, thanks" (she whispers to Agatha, "can we keep it?"To which Sophie adds "good question")
"Stop it, both of you! Agatha says, we don't keep anyone! Both in the house!"
"Was all this really necessary?" She asks me after the girls enter the house
"Yes" I say proudly, and these are for you, I knew you like black poppies" I say embarrassed.
"You have remembered?" She says in a hoarse voice
"Normally, I think about you every day and each day is even more painful than the last one.  If you knew how sorry I am for everything that happened...Please let me be a part of your life and our daughter's life, I beg you..."
"What are you two doing here? " Callis said from the doorway
"Nothing, replies Agatha, go in and try to not upset mother too much and have Alexandra's sword until she hides it or something she says laughing....

Author pov:

After Tedros takes him's sword back and gave the teddy bear to Alex (and Agatha told him that she already had too many toys from someone and looked at Sophie) they all sat down at the table.
It was pretty quiet until Alex asked,
"And from where do you know about mom?"

Agatha POV:
Tedros starts to laugh and says:
"Well hmm, I've known her for a long time, since I was about 13... Right?"
"Yes, but he met me first", says Sophie and we all start laughing, Callis rolls his eyes and says:
"I think I'll go for a short walk Alex do you want to come with me?"
"-No, I want to stay with Mr. Blond." she said as if she had received the most idiotic question of her life.
-Mr?  Tedros says with his idiotic smile.  You can call me Tedros, he says with a shrug.
-What a cute name you have, like a teddy bear.
-Right?  Sophie says smiling.

Mom goes outside without any emotion, she's more upset than me, but I can understand her.

Tedros pov:
How lucky I am that she didn't beat me...
Anyway, I'm embarrassed and I wish I could just be with Agatha, but at the same time I'd also like to talk to Eva, Eva sounds better than Alex.
"Do you want to make a deal?  You call me Teddy, I call you Eva?"
"I don't know, no one told me Eva after when Edward left", she says a little sadly.  "But if my mother was able to get over the pot so could I, so you can call me Eva and I'll call you Teddy" says with a sad smile.
-"Who is Edward"I said and Sophie motions me to be quiet, I look at Agatha and she was lost, looking at the fire trying not to cry.

Note of Author
I know that it is long but I hope that you will enjoy it ❤