Rhista

Ma, shiv, avi, and rest of the basu family was persent in th main hall talking and laughing about the event she stopped her laugh and stood up from her seat "okay okay I have something to say" She looks around when everyone got silent "actually I ...

Ma, shiv, avi, and rest of the basu family was persent in th main hall talking and laughing about the event she stopped her laugh and stood up from her seat "okay okay I have something to say" She looks around when everyone got silent "actually I want to ask something.. Kaki ma" She turns to ma and move towards me and help me stand up and hold my hand" A wave of shock spread on everyone face trying to figure out what is happening "mai app sa kuch magu" Sneha ask ma to which she warmly smiles "zarur " 
Sneha looks at Aditya "apka beta ka hatt chaya" As soon as the words left her mouth

Did she just ask me my pachu asked me my sneha asked me she wants me she needs me she-s-he l-lov-loves me my pachu likes me only me the world around me fades as I look at her she is grinning at me "meri diya kela"

Suddenly I couldn't breat my grip on her hand losses diya kela what does she mean I loss my voice unable to speak to react a moment ago I was on cloud nine and now I had fallen does she wants me to marry her sister nit her doesn't she know doesn't she feel what I do doesn't she want "adi" Her voice brings me back she cups my face "your crying" Thats when I realise I had tears flowing down "I-i need to go" And with that I leave
I can't figure out my steps

Where I am going what I am doing I hit the main door then the gate but that doesn't hurt me much as sneha did right now so this is how it feels to lose your world "bhai" I hear avi calling but I don't stop and I don't know why I want to go to her and tell I  any marry her sister I love her I LOVE SNEHA BASU I "bhai where ar you going" Avi grabs me from arm that's when I notice we are around a park " She doesn't want me" That's the only thing that comes out my mouth "bhai" I llok at his face his eyes do have pain "bhai pls samblo I promise sneha di apke hoge" I laugh "she doesn't want me avi " I say reminding him what happened"