Party time

Walking in the house, I realized that there was furniture everywhere now. "Thank god, I did not want to be sitting on the floor my whole life. * I said, smiling to myself.
Waking up to my room realizing the time I had about an hour and a half to get ready. Since we didn't swim today I decided not to take another shower.
Sitting down I started on doing my makeup. It's pretty basic light foundation, bush, smoky light eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, and put on a nude lip to keep it basic. I really did enjoy going to parties, I didn't mind the drinking at all, just a lightweight. After finishing my makeup I threw my hair up in a messy bun but kinda made it look cutter. It was really hot outside and I have too much hair for this kinda weather. It makes me get really hot all the time. My mom had really long hair from the picture I saw. So I guess that's why I never get my hair cut short. After finishing up, I went to my closet to look for something to wear. Finding a black man skin tight dress I work for a spring dance once I decide to wear it.
Shit though as I realized that I couldn't wear underwear or a bra since you would be able to see the outline from both of them. Pretty comfortable about what I look like. I put my high top converses back on and grabbed my phone. Gran went out to an art club she had joined today, I knew she wouldn't be home till late.
Crossing the street I walked over to Nolas house. Already hearing the music I realized it was already 7:30. Shit i hope she doesn't realize I whispered to myself, just as I arrived the door was wide open so I just let myself in. looking around trying to find Nola, i found the kitchen instead, grabbing a beer from the fridge.
Nola comes into the kitchen smiling. I could tell she was already drunk off her ass. "Hey girl wanna dance?" she said while grabbing my arm. Taking 5 shots in a row and walking to the dance floor I let my music take over my body. I had no care in the world. I loved dancing. It felt so free and original, "hey baby" feeling hands wrap around my waist sweating the music. I looked up. It was Jake grinning at me. " didn't I tell you to stop calling me?" I said close to his ear since the music was really loud. Pulling me closer I felt his hand draw circles on my back.
His warm breath on my neck lips glazing just below my ear, shivers went down my body, pushing back I walked to the kitchen getting alcohol in my system. What was he doing? I don't even know him. I thought
Feeling drunk, I decided to go dance some more. On the dance floor I felt his eyes on me. He was sitting in a chair with a string face looking at me. You wanna stare, I'll give you a show you wanna look away from. A boy came up beside me. I grabbed my shirt and started grinding on him and bending so my butt was on his crotch. When I looked up Jake was staying with a smirk on his face. Getting annoyed because I wanted to make him mad because I was dancing with another boy. He didn't budge. Swaying my hips back and forth still dancing with this random dude I decided to go and get some fresh air. Finding my phone to see what time it was I had 2 more hours till my curfew. Going back inside I saw a girl straddling Jake's lap making out with him. I felt disgusted, but why? Why did I care why I made that big show for him even in the first place?
Going back to the kitchen I poured myself a drink, getting drunker by the minute finishing it off i grabbed another beer and made myself another drink and finished it really fast. I was past drunk and I was wasted. Walking through the house to find Nola, Jake came up to me. "I didn't know you were a girl?" I said while giggling. "What do you mean baby?' he said while getting closer to me. He placed both hands around my body so I could not move. " You have lipstick on more than me jake." I said looking in his eyes. " If only you could have put it there," he said as he approached me. Stumbling and looking for the door "i think imma head home i had too much to drink for one night."i said while almost falling over. Jake caught me and picked me up." Put me down, Jake, I can walk, " I said, trying to get him to put me down. "Sorry baby but I'm carrying you home you're too drunk to be walking around this late at night anyways." he said, looking down at me while walking.

Hey guys it's me again!!!! What's happening to Jake and grace? Why was Grace getting all worked up about it?