After math

"Ughh" I said while holding my palm up to my head.
"I am never drinking ever again" I whispered. While realizing there is an arm around me. I can't move. Who is in my bed? Checking under the blankets really fast I realized my clothes were still on. "Thank god" I sighed. Letting out a big breath of air.
"Loosen up baby, we didn't sleep together." He said while shoving his head farther in the pillow, "sadly" he whispered.
Shoving his arm off me I heard my gran yell from down the stairs. "Ok, you have to leave!! Like right now if my gran sees you in my room, more less if she sees you in my bed she is going to have both our asses!" I said while shoving his shirt and shoes at him.
"Let her see us, it not like we did anything" he said while falling back asleep.
"I said get up and Lea.." he grabbed my arm threw me on the bed and was on top of me. I stoped breathing. My heart fastened. He was close really close to me . I felt his hot breath against my face. His lips almost touching mine.
"Baby, I said loosen up" his voice was slow, deep, his grip on my writs tighten. With the hand he free laid and my waist.
"Y-you need to leave....jake." I said while staring in his eyes. "Grace I'll be back running to the store" my gran yelled bring me out of his trace. He was still staring at me. Not a single blink came from his eyes. "Let. Go. Back. To . Bed." He said slowly even more deep, his voice didn't sound angry more like tired, annoyed that I was keeping him up. "I'm taking a shower" I blurted out not knowing what else to say. My brain was in circles. I couldn't think straight. Pushing him off of me I got up and ran to the bathroom.

As the hot wafted ran down my body. I felt relaxed. No thoughts were in my head. I wasn't thinking about anything.
Stepping out of the shower. I through my towl around my body. Realizing that I forgot clothes. "Great, I hope he is asleep." I thought to my self bitting my lower lips I opened the bathroom door slowly. Peeking my head out I saw his body slowly moving up and down the blanket right below his waits one sleeping on his stomach. I walked out carefully going straight into my closet. Grabbing a pair of Nike pros. And an over sized shirts. Tucking one side in my Nike pros so it looked like I am wearing something under. I walked out. He wasn't there. Where was he. Searching around I heard talking in the kitchen. Walking down the stairs I realized that gran and Jake were drinking coffee and laughing at something Jake said."hey hunny, I meet up with some friends when I was out that I use to go to school with, we are meeting up for lunch then going to the book club I sign med up for!" She said while poring the remains of her coffee in the sink and rinsing it out.
"Ok gran sounds good. I'll just  get some take out tonight you go have fun" smiling I walked to the living room not even giving Jake a look his direction.
"Oh and the weather supposed to be bad for the next week so if you go anywhere today tell me please hunny" gran said while walking out the door. "I will love you see you in the morning" I yelled back as I heard the door shut. Jake walked in the living room sitting right next to me. Throwing his arm over me. "So we have the house all to our selfs" he said while winking me me. "No I have my house to my self you are leaving" I said while grabbing his arm and throwing it off of me. "Your right I do have places I need ti be actually" standing up he just walked out the house, slamming the door behind him.
Why was he so mad? This is my house not his! He can't just barge his way in. I don't even know him!!
5hours later

Walking up hearing rain hit the roof, thunder echoing the house. I realized it was already 6 in the afternoon noon.  Wiping my eyes and stretching, i stand up throwing the blanket over the side. Grabbing my phone I called the Chinese place a couple blocks down the road. "Hello, this is asos Chinese china. How may I help you?"
"Hi yes, can I get a small chicken fried rice, 2 egg rolls, and a large thing of the orange chicken please."
"Alright that will be $12.32, will this be pickup or home delivery?"
"Home delivery."
"Alright! give us about 15mins and we will be there!" Hanging up the phone after saying thank you. I threw my phone back on the couch and went to my room. Taking my shirt off and throwing my hoodie on. I heard a knock at the door. "It's only been 5mins they can't have my food down already" I said to my self trying to figure out who is at my door.
Walking down the started I went straight to the door. Hearing another knock I opened it.
" so umm Jake came home earlier and fell asleep, when he woke up he started breaking things, yelling, and your name came up!" Nola said really fast and out of breath like she ran her from her house at a full sprint. Looking at her confusingly " he is probably just mad because I kicked him out after he stayed the night" I said while shrugging my shoulders. Leaving the door open I turned around back heading back yo the kitchen with Nola shutting the door behind me. " grace I don't know I have never seen him this mad before it is kids scaring me." She said pulling her hands thru her hair." She looked strange like she was actually scared for her life.
"Fine when my food gets here we can go do what ever it is you think I can do" I said roling my eyes. At that moment I heard the knock at the door. "Coming" I yelled digging in my purse for the money. After getting my food Nola grabbed my arm and started to walks me out side. "Let's go" groaning I walked with her.
Making our way to her house. She opens the door and what lies ahead of me was a mess. The biggest mess you could ever seen in your life. "What the hell happened" I said in barely a whisper. And there he was our eyes meet. He had anger in his eyes. His fist clinch. I felt weak, my legs stoped working, the rain running down my cold wet body. I stood there. Feeling even weaker I passed out.