Thruth or dare?

Graces pov

"Jake..." I was stuck, stuck in place. His hot breath on my neck with his other cuffing my cheek.
"I want you grace! You're mine."
He was stern, angry, his eyes turned black.
Pushing him back softly.
"What are you doing jake?" Forming a lump in my throat his hands snaking around my waits. Turning me around He just stared. Stared in my eyes. He made me feel safe and warm, but he was hiding something. " I'll see you soon gran be safe I love you" putting ny phone down on the table next to us, we hear a knock at the door. " coming" I yelled getting out of his grip" Nola walking in on her own, I look back at jake he just stood there against the table with his head back in his phone.
" you ready!" Turning my head to look at her " yea I jut have to change really fast" I said while walking over to the stares.
" y'all hurry up I need to get there I have the beer" jake said looking pissed off. Why was he pissed off?
Walking in my room Nola right behind me I pulled out my red bikini top and some black cheeky bikini bottoms. After getting dressed and throwing on my shirt and shorts back over it we walked down stairs and out side. Jake was sitting in his truck with all the windows down. He looked good, no he looked so good. Thinking back to the dream I had my cheeks turned red. Jumping in the front seat of his truck since nola gets sink riding in front I put my seat belt on. On our way to the beach nola had some head phones in not paying attention.
" what were you thinking about baby" his voice was raspy, deep, so sexy!! Feeling my cheeks heat up amazing he slide his hand in my thigh and slightly squeezed it. Turning my head towards him I decide to play on his ego. If he thought that he could just do what ever he wanted when he wanted and how he wanted it he was wrong. " I had a dream last night" I said with a smirk.
He looked at me confused. "What kinda dream baby"
" all about you" as I said that we pulled up to the beach jumping out before he could say anything me and Nola walked towards the music, leaving Jake left alone in the truck.
It's been about 2 hours now the party is a lot bigger than we thought. Jake hasn't said anything to me yet so I knew that I won that little situation. Finishing my beer, walked to jakes truck trying ti find my phone, while there was a small game of truth or dare going on. The hairs on my neck stood up again so Ik he was watching me. Taking my shirt off since Nola spilt beer on it earlier I glanced over not seeing Jake anymore. Where did he go? Bending down to reach under the seat to grab my phone I felt his hands go to my hips lining me up with his crotch. Leaning up his hand slip to my stomach my back was against his stomach. " baby if you ever do that shit again I'll make that dream of your come true" he said a low whisper in my ear while marking kisses down my neck. Turning around to face him "what makes you so sure I will even enjoy it" I said with a smirk on my face. Both hands going lower on his stomach reaching his short line. " i had a dream to, you were laying on your stomach gripping the blankets for support, moan my name and screaming for me not to stop." He said so close to my lips with both hand's squeezing my ass. I didn't know what to say all I did know was that I was not going to let him win this one. " moving my hand slowly Down his shorts feeling his bolder. I started to move my hand up and down not breaking eye contact with him. Our lips were almost touching. "Get in the truck" he said walking to the other side of his truck and getting in. Doing as he said only because I was well pasted drunk at this point. Probably why I felt so confident. Nola called me
" hey girl where you going?"
"I'm heading home I don't feel to go I think I drank something. "
I said while Jake pulled out of the beach gripping the steering wheel really hard. Moving his hand to my thing and slightly moving it up a little at a time. "
Ok well you be safe and have you seen Jake he is gone and I need to know if I need to get a ride home"
" sorry but I don't know where Jake is, he is probably with some girl" I said while staring at Jake.
"Ok what ever good night see you tomorrow!" She yelled as she got off the phone.
"Some girl huh?" He said with a smirk planted right across his face.
" then what am I Jake" I said while reaching my hand over behind his head slight pulling in his hair.
" baby don't tease me I won't be able to hold back" he said while squeezing my thigh even harder. Pulling in my drive way I got out of his truck. Knowing he was right behind me. I ran up stares before he shut the door. Walking in my room, I took of my shirt making me left in my baithing suit. He walked in my room and threw him himself on my bed. " I'm taking a shower, don't do anything stupid" I said with a smirk. Walking in my bathroom I left the door kinda open. Just enough to see me slightly in the mirror. " ughhh" I heard from the bedroom. " you ok in there?" I asked knowing I knew what I was doing to him.
He didn't say anything just quit. Wrapping a towel around my body I walked back into my room looking for him. I could feel his presence but I couldn't see him. Feeling a figure behind my back. Hand slowly wrapping around my waist, hot breath on my neck, small kisses on my collar bone. He was behind me. I'm shocked I stood there, feeling heat between my legs. Why was I acting like this I don't even know him I only meet him a couple weeks ago, and the feeling of wanting him only grew?! I thought ti my self as his hand pushed me closer to my back was on him.
" baby" his voice was deep and raspy. " hmm" I said closing my eyes wanting to feel's his hands all over me even more. Turning me around and throwing me over his shoulder he walked over to my bed and threw me down. His eyes were black, lust all mixed in, and something else I couldn't figure it out. " Jake" my voice was quite our face really close almost touching. "Shut up baby, I didn't say you could talk, did I?" He had a smirk on his face, him kissing my neck till he got just below my ear. It was really sensitive, almost like I wanted him to do more in that spot then just kiss.
" you feel that baby, you feeling the need to do more." Arching my back I felt his package. Not wanting to stop I moved my hips in and down.
" go take a shower." As he said that he stood up walking out of the room, my body wanting to feel him again, my lips wanting to taste him. "Ughhh" I grunted to my self.

———————————————
Laying in bed I sent a couple text to Jake asking him what's his problem. Obviously he didn't reply he didn't even open them yet. I want answers! I need answers! Calling his number he picked up finally.
"I'm coming over, you better be there!" -Grace
"Not a good time baby"-Jake
"You know what I don't give a shit, you left me hanging earlier and didn't even say anything after you left! You left me there! You will give me some fucking answer Jake or I swear I will make it my mission to never see you ever again!"-grace. I was pissed and I didn't even know why. Yes, I wanted answers. Yes, I wanted his touch. And yes, it felt like someone ripped my heart out after I said that last line.
" I said no baby, I am busy"-Jake. Pissed off I didn't even know what I was saying anymore. The words just falling out of my mouth.
" let me guess your with some other girl now getting her all heated up just so you can leave her to? Wait no sorry you probably giving her everything she wants right now because apparently you didn't like what you seen earlier!" -Grace. I was pissed off I wanted to know what he was gonna say after that. Something in my stomach started to hurt. A pain went threw my body. My face turned white.
" I want answer Jake."- Grace. My voice was quite. Trying ti hood in the tears with no luck, they were falling fast down my face.
" am I not good enough for you? Is you standards just so high I didn't even meet a single mark? You know what Jake. I am glad you told me not to come over, I really am. You just proved to me exactly what your intentions were. Bye."-Grace. My voice broke after saying bye. He went to say something but I just hung up the phone and threw it on my bed.
Tears falling down my face. Sitting in my floor in front of my bed I pulled my knees to my chest and just held on like my life depends on it. Why did this hurt so bad? Why did I feel this way? Why didn't he like me?
" fuck you jake,FUCK YOU!!" I yelled standing up throwing the first thing I grab at the wall. Turning around waiting to hear it smash into something it never did. Turning around he stood there. In my door way. Holding the picture of my mom, that if I threw.
"You want answer ask away" he said his voice low almost like he was crying not that long ago. If so, he was good at hiding them.
" why do you think you can just do what you want to me and leave when your bored, huh?" I was mad tears still falling down my face. He balled his hand in a fist, something it his eyes changed. They were black. What happens next stopped all of my emotions. My eyes just stared at him. Not knowing how to react my eye's probably said it all's
" Jake, what are you" the wolf in my door way. Staring at me.
" jake..."