Part 1

I am a 17 year old and I was married to the coldest person ever in the history. My father and Taehyung's father were both collaborating in business and no wonder how we came in between being the main topic. They both introduced us and both of us couldn't say no. He is 23 years old. Yeah...6 years older but I can't say anything. We are both living in an apartment which he bought just after our marriage. The night reached at home after marriage... I was too tired so I came in and slept. He noticed that I was tired. I stepped inside, changed my clothes and slept. When he came in our shared bedroom.

Taehyung pov-

Oh...she is sleeping. She looks cute though- ugh! What am I even thinking? I should just shut my thoughts up and sleep besides her. Will she mind if we sleep on the same bed? I am thinking too much these days!

End of Taehyung pov :)

He turned off the lights and went too sleep. In the morning...I woke up late and rushed up as he had office. I gave him his breakfast and he left. He didn't even say a goodbye to me. I am used to it now...earlier I felt really awkward around him. Slowly I got in a habit of him not answering to my questions or saying goodbye or just not talking to me for the sake of our relationship. I still don't like it but I love him. It's been one year and tomorrow is our marriage anniversary! Does he remember? I don't know. I think I should remind him next morning.

The other day, I said to Taehyung when he was getting ready for office " Uhm....It's our marriage anniversary today." He was busy fixing his clothes. He looks at me finally and says " Yeah, so?" I replied " Today can you come home early?". He again gives me that cold glare and says that " Why to come early? I have important meeting". He was about to leave but I held his hand. He looks at me with anger. I knew he was in a hurry, I also didn't wanted to waste his precious time.
He irritably said that " What happened now?", I felt like a fool repeating myself and pleading him to just listen to me just once. I left his hand. He adjusted his suit and left as usual.
My heart ached everytime he gave me that cold expression like we are living in the same house but are still strangers to each other. I always asked myself that why on earth I was married to this heartless creature. My throat was wet but I still hoped that he will come early in the evening.

I dressed myself and looked in the mirror to check if my makeup was looking perfect. I looked at the clock, I still had time to bring a cake and chocolates at home. It was eight' o clock. I am super excited to see him. I called him but he didn't pick up. I tried calling him again and he finally picked up. On the call he said "I am in the meeting...just don't call me again ok?". It was rude but I still didn't feel like ruining the happy moment. I asked him "When are you coming home I'm waiting for you." To which he sighed and then replied that "Don't you understand at once? I am not coming early tonight! My mind won't change even if you ask the same question a thousand times." He cuts the call. I was heartbroken.
I did so many things for him, even bought a present for him but our marriage hold no importance from his view. I'll still wait because I like him a lot. I want to see him before I go to bed or else I won't be able to sleep. After hours of waiting....I heard the door being unlocked. He came in and I stood up saying that "Welcome home."
He looked at me surprised and said " You didn't sleep yet? I told you- " I interrupted him " You told me what Taehyungah? Do you even know what day it is? It's our anniversary" she stopped and took a deep breath controlling myself not to cry in front of him. He said " It's our anniversary...and?"

I love you armies!! If you are enjoying it please tell me in the comments. You can read my other ffs too 'Classmate to lover' and 'The Kidnapper'. Bye! See you again in the next episode!