Part 3

I opened the door and it was Taehyung. He came home early today. I was quite surprised to see him. Jungkook loudly says "Here he is...Mr.Handsome!" and stands up. I was just looking at Taehyung when he asked Jungkook "Thanks! And you must be..." "Jeon Jungkook" he answers.

Taehyung pov-

Who is this guy? What is he doing alone with my wife? Is she having an affair? No...she won't do that will she? Is he her crush or she is planning to run away with him behind my back? I'm worried...I came early to apologize but this unknown man won't let me.

End of Taehyung pov :)

Jungkook asked him to sit down and have a talk with him. He introduced himself while was in the kitchen preparing tea for Taehyung. I came and they were just looking each other with burning eyes. I don't know why. I handed the cup of tea to Taehyung. Jungkook pulled my hand making me sit on his lap. I was shocked as this was unexpected. The cup Taehyung was holding fell down from his hands...I quickly got up to bring something to wipe up the mess. But Jungkook just smirked. Taehyung helped me doing the cleaning. He was staring at me but not with angry eyes.
Again we all sat together. Taehyung suddenly asks me "Y/naah..sit beside me". I got up but Jungkook grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap.
Taehyung yelled at him...his face was all red "Dare you touch her again!" Jungkook had no affect of his words. I said to Taehyung "Taehyungah...please don't shout at him". Taehyung looked at me and stopped it. Jungkook said "Yaa...you...Who are you to tell me what to do huh? I will touch her the way I like ok? And Y/n no need to be afraid of him". He knew that I got scared when Taehyung yelled.
Jungkook said to me that " Seems like your husband doesn't like it when I'm here. I understand he is more important than our friendship" he scoffs and then was going to walk out of the room but I held his hand. I said "Jungkookaah....it's not like that." Jungkook pulls away and said " Taehyung...you keep your hands away from my girl. If you don't I will- " Taehyung stood up and said "Then what? Didn't she tell you that I'm her husband!"
Jungkook looked at him " I know her more than you do and I can tell that she doesn't like the way you behave Mr whosoever...you first learn how to talk and then come back to me to apologize". I asked him to stop but Jungkook didn't listen to me. Taehyung was angry. He left. I sat on the couch away from Taehyung. He noticed that I was still not interested to discuss anything.

He says " Y/n, Do you like Jungkook?"

Thank you guys for reading my ff. I love you all! What does Y/n say to Taehyung after this?