Part 5

That night I slept with a regret. The regret not to forgive him. Next day I did the chores and all the that stuff which I had been doing since I came here. I got a call from Jungkook. On the call he asked me to meet him in cafeteria. I quickly winded up my work and then went to meet him.
He was sitting on the window seat, I sat and he smiled. He said " I wanted to meet you so bad today you know?" And I said "Aish! This boy...flirting on the call and now again?", Jungkook said " Yes I will! I have to make your husband jealous too right?" Suddenly I remembered last night.We ordered something.

Taehyung was watching them from the same cafeteria as he was sitting next to the seat where they were having the important chat. Taehyung had been hiding his face with a newspaper and he was jealous how Jungkook was looking at her and talking to her.

He forced himself not to burst up infront of everyone. Jungkook kept asking her silly questions as he knew that Taehyung was sitting next to us...spying us.

Jungkook held my hand and said " Y/nahh....I can't take it anymore" I was so shocked so I said " Take what no more?" So he replied with a kiss on my hand. I pulled away my hand immediately feeling uncomfortable. Jungkook said " Let's runaway.." I was about to say that if he was crazy but then I know bunny's smile told me that something was wrong in their surroundings.

Bunny smiled like that when he acted something fake and don't want the other person to know. I smiled and answered back " Yeah...how about tonight? When Taehyung will be asleep" Jungkook said "hm..I'll come to pick you up ok?" To which I answered " It's fine with me. I love you!"

Jungkook said " I love you too!". I looked besides me....Taehyung was not looking fine.
He was hurt deeply. I knew...It made my heart cry. I stood up and took my bag. Jungkook stopped me and asked "Y/naah? Where are you going?" so I pretended to be busy " I just remembered an important work. Bye!". I left.

I couldn't do anything at that moment. Making Taehyung jealous was not fun but had hurt me more. I loved Taehyung but I was hesitating to tell him the truth.

At evening he came home. I was sitting on the couch watching TV. He stood beside me and was staring at me. I asked him to sit beside me but he said " no...are you not packing your stuff? Or are you done packing?"
I asked him " What are you talking about?" He replied " I understand that you want to stay with your boyfriend but I can't let you go like this. I love you too and you know that I have changed and I will try my best to become a caring and sweet husband you wanted. I-."

I attached my lips with his. His eyes widened. I hugged him and said "I don't love anyone more than I love you...Taehyungaah" looking deep into his beautiful eyes.

He said " But Jungko-." I kept my finger on his lips. I said " We planned it all...it was not true, How could I have a boyfriend when you are the only one I fell for?"

Hearing that he pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me again like there was no tomorrow.

If you liked it then read the other fan fictions I've written. Bye and thanks for supporting me! I really didn't hope that so many people will actually read this fan fiction.

Please add comments too if you liked it !!

Love ya'll !!!