Part 2

I shouted "And you are so irresponsible and cold! I always take care of you and you don't even bother to talk to me". He was angrier than before after hearing this and now he was literally giving me death glares but it didn't affect me. I had to stand up for myself no matter how hard it was for me to shout like that in front of him. He came closer. I was so out of my mind I said loudly that " It was a mistake to marry a man like you! I hate you – " He slapped me. I looked down, tears floating down my cheeks. I didn't look him in the eye. It really was my biggest mistake to marry him.
He realized and said " Sorry....I uhm...didn't mean to- " He came near but I stepped back. I ran inside our room. Should I cry? Sit and wait for him to come and apologize after hurting me and my feelings? Or leave him the next day whenever I get a chance to escape? What am I supposed to do?

Outside when I ran inside, Taehyung's hands were trembling the hardest. He could not believe that he slapped her. His eyes widened and he looks at his red hand.
Taehyung pov-
What did I just do? I was angry but I slapped her! What will she think of me? I never thought I would do this on such an important day. I took her for granted. I really am sorry and I should better apologize. It's all my fault why we are having so many marriage issues. It's all her what I have and I'm afraid that I might lose her too. I love her.

End of Taehyung pov :)

I kept crying harder, he came in and sat besides me. He said that " I was busy today." And sighed. I had nothing to say after what just happened. I pressed my fingers together taking my pain out and he kept his hand on my hands. I flinched and pull away.
He tried to fix the situation but it had been worsened, he said " Don't be scared from me please! I won't do that again...I'm your husband." I looked at him with my teary eyes. Neither him nor I could say anything after that. I quickly wiped my tears with the back of my hands and say that " It's too late now. We must sleep...afterall you have your office too so I have to prepare accordingly right?" He stood up and said " I'm so sorry". I already gave him the answer to his apology and that was my silence. I crept down and said nothing. He understood that I needed time. He slept besides me and on the other day I did the same routine. He was all set to go and then suddenly he said " Goodbye!". Did he say that to me? After so long I've got to hear that. I never hoped to see this side of him and he was smiling too much today. Is something wrong?

I got ready but suddenly I got a call from Jungkook. Me and Jungkook are childhood friends. When he got to know about my marriage he didn't like it. I picked up the call and he said that he is coming over to see me. I also wanted to meet him after so long. I quickly winded up my work and heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door with a smile like nothing happened the day before. He hugged me, he said " I missed you so much! I thought I would never be able to meet you." He entered and took a glance at the apartment which was very expensive. He asked me "So...what does he do? Business?" to which I answered "Yeah...take a seat." We both sat next to each other and were sipping tea. He kept asking more questions about Taehyung so I playfully hit him on his shoulder and ask him to take his interview by himself when he arrives. Jungkook wanted to know more as he was curious but then he notices something on my cheek. He worriedly says that " Oh..what is this on your cheek? Did he hit you?" I said " No!...uhm...why do you think so??" I hid it with my hand. He knew I was hiding something as knew me very well. Jungkook said "Don't hide babygirl! I know you better than your husband. If you don't tell me, I will report him. I just can't see you suffer like this. Your father told me that he never wanted you to marry Taehyung." I stopped him and said " Wait! What?" He keeps his finger on my lips and explains more. He tells me that my father did it for money only but he didn't like Taehyung in person. I was surprised to know that fact which my father never told me but then the doorbell rings.

Who is it at the door? Let's find out in the part. Till then take care! Bye!