3| Poker's Pact

a/n: Hey babies, hope you're doing well. I had fun writing this part so I really hope you like it♡.

Your feedback is highly appreciated (If there's something you don't like or want me to add some things feel free to tell me🎀❤️)

Song recommendation 🎧 :
Poker Face – Lady Gaga
______________________________________

"Come on Chan try it, don't be boring damnit" exclaimed Leeknow trying to shove the drink down Chan's throat.

"Yeah for real, it will help you take your mind off of things! Look at us having fun" added Changbin.

"I told you for the 1548929th time! I don't drink alcohol" said Chan in annoyance pushing Leeknow's hand away.

"Geez! you're probably the only future mafia boss that doesn't like getting drunk" pointed Changbin rolling his eyes.

"Ah not sure about that" said Chan throwing his head back.

"Not sure about what?"

"Being the future Bang mafia boss"

"Is it your father again?" asked Hyunjin.

"Let the man breathe Hyunjin, he's here to have fun, not to talk about his father" said Felix, knowing how much pressure Chan is dealing with.

Hyunjin threw his hands in the air,

"Alright geez! Chill Felix"

"Nah that's alright mate! It's just about the shipping! They refused to negotiate with me, they said they want to talk to the boss not me and of course my father got pissed cuz I didn't get work done" explained Chan with a sigh.

"So what are you gonna do about it? What if the boss comes back and you haven't solved it yet?" asked I.N.

"Then we're totally screwed" muttered Han.

"He ordered me to try again and to kill them if they don't accept this time".

"And you gonna do that?" asked Leeknow.

"Nah, I'll negotiate with them again, and try everything to convince them we can't start a war like tha– is that Woo??" said Chan with a frown, in a surprised tone, not expecting to see Wooyoung.

"Holy shit!!" exclaimed Changbin happily, lightly punching Wooyoung's chest.

"How the hell have you been?" asked Chan.

Their eyes widened at this surprise reunion, curiousity etched on their faces.

"Alive" laughed Wooyoung.

"The smirk never leaves your face doesn't it?" said Felix.

"Why would it, I'm a free man now"

"Come on have a seat! let's celebrate this reunion" said Chan ordering the bartender to bring Wooyoung his favorite drinks.

"How the fuck did you get out of prison, weren't you sentenced for like 8 years?" questioned Leeknow.

With an air of mystery , Wooyoung leaned forwards and said in amusement,

"Let's just say some doors are meant to be open"

"Come on, you know we don't get your riddles, spit it out already" said Seungmin.

"You wouldn't believe it guys" he began with a sly grin.
"You see! there's this girl, sharp as a tack damnit, she played the system like if it was a game of chess! Mafias are practically lining up to have her in their team, smart as a whip if you ask me!"