Chapter 5: Unveiling Truths

The revelation of Izuku's identity, both as Elder Midoriya and the disowned Yagi, had set the tone for a new phase in the collaboration between the Brotherhood of Steel and U.A. As discussions continued, the story unfolded, weaving together the threads of the past and the potential of the future.

Principal Nezu, understanding the significance of this moment, decided to address the U.A. staff and heroes and also students at a assembly, ensuring they were informed about Elder Midoriya's background. And also made it clear to izuku that he will not revile his identity

Nezu: "Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed heroes and educators and student's, it is with great pleasure that I would like to share an important development. Our esteemed guest, Elder Midoriya, A name that carries both a powerful journey of resilience and determination."

The U.A. community, now aware , listened attentively as Principal Nezu continued to emphasize the need for unity and collaboration.

Nezu: and elder, with the strength that defines a hero. He stands before us not just as a representative of the Brotherhood but as a teacher dedicated to shaping the next generation of hero's."

everyone begin cheering of excitement and also Elder Midoriya, having returned to his power armor, stood beside Principal Nezu, a symbol of strength and collaboration.

Izuku: "I am elder midoriya. and by the request of your principle I am here to help shape the next generation of hero's and with The challenges I've faced have molded me into who I am today. i can help make the a success. Let our alliance be built on trust, understanding, and a shared commitment to a better future."

The U.A. community, welcomed him with a newfound appreciation. now we return to the office of nezu As discussions progressed, plans were laid out for joint training exercises, knowledge sharing, and collaborative projects that would benefit both the students of U.A. and the Brotherhood.

In the following days, Elder Midoriya took on the role of a U.A. teacher, instructing students in the unique fusion of combat tactics and technological expertise. His presence added a dynamic element to the U.A. curriculum, offering students insights into the broader world beyond hero society.

The unveiling of truths, both personal and organizational, became the cornerstone of the alliance between the Brotherhood of Steel and U.A. As the days unfolded, the collaboration flourished, setting the stage for a future where the strength of heroes and the resilience of warriors would shape a world in need of protection and guidance.

With Elder Midoriya taking on a teaching role at U.A., Principal Nezu recognized the need for additional support and invited Aizawa to join the effort. The stern and pragmatic hero, known as Eraser Head, became an unexpected but valuable ally in this unique collaboration.

Principal Nezu: "Aizawa, your expertise in quirk training and combat tactics will complement Elder Midoriya's contributions. Together, you can provide our students with a well-rounded education."

As the first joint class unfolded, Class 1-A, unaware of Elder Midoriya's true identity, entered the training ground. Izuku, observing from the sidelines, had a mix of emotions as he recognized familiar faces, including his twin sister, Izumi.

Elder Midoriya: " Alright class, Today's lesson will focus on teamwork and adaptability. I want analyze and assess your strengths and weaknesses, so be prepared to work together."

As the exercises commenced, Izuku watched with a keen eye, evaluating the growth and potential of each student. The familiar faces from his childhood, including his unknowing sister, Izumi, showcased a diverse range of quirks and skills.

Izuku: (whispering to Aizawa) "I want to see the strength of Class 1-A. It's important for our collaboration as teachers and also for them as future hero's i don't want to put my life in their hands if they are sloppy and undetermined."