Chapter 7: clash of a titan and hero

As Izuku walked towards the Arwen airship, his mind focused on the responsibilities that lay ahead. However, his path was suddenly blocked by Rumi Usagiyama, also known as Mirko. Her playful demeanor shifted as she crossed her arms and smirked.

Mirko: "Well, well, if it isn't Izuku Yagi. Ready for a little challenge, Elder?"

Izuku, irritated by the use of his old name, corrected her with a stern expression.

Izuku: "It's Midoriya. Elder to you, Mirko."

Mirko chuckled, her confidence radiating.

Mirko: "Midoriya, Yagi, whatever. Let's see if you can still handle yourself. I've been dying for a good fight."

Izuku, not one to back down, nodded in agreement.

Izuku: "Fine. But remember, I don't have a quirk. Only my T-60 power armor, and I'm not taking it off."

Mirko grinned, leading Izuku to a sparing arena to avoid collateral damage. The entire school gathered to witness the clash between the legendary hero and the mysterious Elder.

The fight began, with Mirko launching a barrage of attacks at Izuku. Despite her speed and agility, the T-60 power armor proved to be an impenetrable defense. Mirko, frustrated by the lack of progress, increased the intensity of her attacks. She broke the helmet, revealing Izuku's young face.

Mirko: "Only 18, huh? You've got guts, kid."

Unfazed by her comment, Izuku activated the Pain Train skill and V.A.T.S., catching Mirko off guard. His armored fist connected with her nose, sending her flying into a wall. The impact left her stunned.

Izuku, not reveling in victory, approached her with a serious expression. He knew the importance of healing her injuries.

Mirko, now nursing a broken nose, looked up in surprise as Izuku pulled out a Stimpak injection.

Izuku: "This should help. I'm not here to cause permanent damage."

He administered the Stimpak, watching as Mirko's wounds healed. However, the intensity of the fight had knocked her unconscious.

Taking responsibility, Izuku gently lifted Mirko onto his shoulder and carried her to the Arwen airship. Placing her on his bed, he proceeded to remove his power armor, ensuring it was safely docked in the power armor station. Taking out the fusion core, he replaced it with a nuclear recharge station, preparing it for the next use.

As Izuku stood in the room, the weight of his responsibilities and the events that unfolded settled upon him. The clash with Mirko was a testament to the challenges he faced, not just as a hero but as a leader among his peers.

All Might and Inko, having observed the intense clash between Izuku and Mirko, rushed to confront Izuku in his dorm room. Inko, her eyes swollen with tears, could hardly contain the mix of relief and heartbreak upon seeing her long-lost son. they made their way to the arwin and boarded it they soon found izuku in his quarters where he was making some food for him and rumi once she woke up he was also playing diamond city radio station ( fyi i love the diamond city radio songs, i know they are just really old songs but i loves them its like the ideal homey music idk i just love it ) all might and inko approached izuku

Inko: "Izuku... my baby boy... I thought I lost you forever."

All Might, his usual smile replaced with concern, placed a hand on izuku's shoulder.

All Might: "We need to talk, son. There's much you need to explained."

Izuku, his face expressionless, faced the unexpected visitors. he yanked his shoulder way from allmights hand. Inko's eyes were pleading, and All Might's gaze was stern. However, Izuku wasn't ready to let down his guard.