Chapter 6 - broken Bonds

The tension in the air was palpable as Aizawa continued to scrutinize Izuku, now known as Yagi. The students, especially Bakugo, were left in a state of disbelief, trying to make sense of the revelations unfolding before them.

Izuku, his eyes hardened with resolve, turned his attention to Bakugo. The years of pent-up frustration and resentment were evident in his voice.

Izuku: "Katsuki Bakugo, do you know why I think your not hero material is because you think being a hero means stepping on others, belittling those who are different? Your actions are not worthy of a hero. And as for you, Izumi, aligning yourself with someone like him..."

Izumi, shocked and hurt by her brother's words, stammered to respond, but Izuku cut her off.

Izuku: "I faked my death because I needed to escape the toxicity of YOUR family. When I was diagnosed quirkless, you all treated me like I was worthless. Bakugo and his friends turned their backs on me, told me to end it all. I couldn't take it anymore. So, I left, hoping to find a new purpose, a place where I could be something more."

Bakugo, though confronted with the harsh reality of his past actions, retained a defiant glare.

Bakugo: "You think you can just waltz back in here and play hero after faking your death? You're a coward, Deku."

Izuku's eyes flared with anger, a storm of emotions swirling within him.

Izuku: "Coward? You have no idea what I went through, what I had to endure as a quirk-less rookie. But you'll see, Bakugo. I'm not here to play hero I'm a soldier. I am not doing this for fame I'm doing to make the world better and so I'm here to guide these students, who are hero material to ensure they become true heroes, not bullies And assholes like you."

Aizawa, about to interject to diffuse the escalating tension, but izuku had more to say to Bakugo.

Izuku: "Bakugo, do you even remember what you said to me when I was diagnosed as quirkless? How you and your friends treated me like I was nothing, like I was less than human? You, your twin sister Katsuki, and even the Todoroki twins – all of you turned your backs on me and told me to jump off a building."

Bakugo's face contorted with a mix of guilt, surprise, and realization. The memories of their harsh words resurfaced, and for the first time, he truly felt the weight of the pain he had caused Izuku.

As the class resumed its training, the dynamics were forever altered. The students grappled with the revelations about their teacher and the challenging past that had shaped him.

{time skip casue i am a cruel and i want to finish person}

The day's training had taken its toll on Class 1-A, and as the final bell rang, signaling the end of the day, the students began to disperse. Izuku, or Elder Midoriya, made his way towards the exit, his thoughts lingering on the revelations and emotions that had unfolded throughout the day.

However, just as he reached the exit, he was confronted by his twin sister, Izumi, her eyes swollen from tears. Katsumi and Shoka were also with her, equally distraught.

Izumi: "Izuku! Why didn't you tell us? We thought you were gone forever!"

Katsumi and Shoka exchanged glances, of heart break and sadness as both struggling to find the right words.

Katsumi: "We were so scared, Izuku. We thought we had lost you. Why did you do this to us?"

Shoka, unable to contain her emotions, spoke softly, her voice cracking.

Shoka: "We cared about you, Izuku. We still do. Why did you let us believe you were gone?"

Izuku, though visibly unmoved by their tears, maintained his stoic expression.