𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

"Are you ready? We have to go now."

I said impatiently. It was Saturday morning and I was sitting on the bed.

"Just a minute!"

She responded. While I was waiting for her I looked at the view from the hotel room.

"So, what do you think?"

I broke away from the view of the bustling city. And there she stood- my sweet best friend Anastasia. She looked like a fallen angel from heaven with that white dress. I stood up from the bed and went to her. I hugged her from behind.

"You look beautiful Stacey as always."

She smiled. 𝑶𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆. Looking in the mirror, I saw her doubting something, so I grabbed Stacey's face gently.

"Hey look at me. It really suits you."

I smiled at her softly.

"Thank you."

I saw small tears in her eyes. I hugged her so tightly that even I could not breathe. In childhood, we went through various obstacles that marked us in a certain way. We still struggle with them and doubt ourselves. 𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉?𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆? These questions and many others live in my mind but they don't want to go away no matter how hard I try. Anastasia and I help each other when we need it. Together we drive away the nightmares that haunt us in our dreams. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕- that's what we are.

"I think we should go now or we will be late. And we don't want to be late, right?"

"Mhm."

When we went out I closed the door of our room and we started walking towards the elevator.

"Oh I'm so excited. I just can't wait to finally be there and see everything."

She said with her head in the clouds.
But I immediately returned her to the ground.

"Yeah but when I told you I wanted to go for the first time you objected."

The elevator doors opened and we stepped inside.

"Yes, but time changes and so do people and opinions."

Anastasia said looking at me. She was right and that's why I closed the conversation with her sentence and let it float away.

________/🏎/________________

When we left the hotel, we got into the first taxi we saw. The journey to our destination did not take too long. We didn't say much during the taxi ride. I preferred to focus on the view from the window. I realized how magical this country is, but at the same time rushed. Even though it was the weekend, people didn't stop. I saw people running and trying to catch up with something.

But that's exactly the way the world is, instead of taking a break from the daily hustle and bustle, people prefer chaos.

Before long we appeared in front of the gates of heaven. As soon as we entered, I saw people enjoying this moment. From the fact that they can be here. Today I can cross out one of my wishes from my dream book. I smiled at this perfect moment.

"Monaco grand prix, after a long time we are 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒."

_/🏎/_________________________

𝗛𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧...♡︎