𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕? 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 - 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒕𝒚? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒙 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕? 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏, 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑨𝒅𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔. 𝑶𝒓 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑯𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒍𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎."

"Are you serious?"

She said with a surprising voice. I looked up from my book and saw that she was going to teach me a lesson.

"We are in Monaco, where the night is alive with parties and you do nothing but read some stupid book?"

She looked at me with a judging look. I knew she was up to something.

"It's not a stupid book."

I answered her and rather closed the book and put it next to me.

"Well, I don't want to argue with you, and I don't really have time for that but if you like reading so much then when we get back you can read me a bedtime story."

"Oh I really appreciate you being so sweet. Of course I will read it for you."

I said sarcastically but she just turned around and walked over to my suitcase.

"Why don't you have time anyway? Where are you going?"

To tell the truth, I was a little curious why she was examining my suitcase. Although it was normal for her to rummage through my wardrobe and choose clothes from it. So it was nothing I wasn't used to. I just sat on the couch and waited for what she came up with. She didn't answer my questions for a while.