Johnny Brixtan

Character Bio- Johnny Brixtan 😤

Johnny Brixtan is the main protagonist In the Novel, his hostile personality is one of the main features giving the story its humorous nature.

Johnny grew up in the small town of Casino with his Mother. Johnnys father died when Johnny was 12. Johnnys father was very similar to Johnny and Johnny looked up to him greatly.

Johnny had a bad relationship with his mother, often having loud arguments. The death of Johnnys father deepened this as Johnny was left with no one he could talk to in the way he could speak to his father, the pair would always sit on the porch and hurl abuse at the people strolling by, a tradition Johnny thoroughly enjoyed. When Johnny tried to carry this tradition on with his mother, she got furious claiming Johnny is childish and a Narcissist, a word Johnny still doesn't understand. This lead to a deep decline in their relationship which was already suffering.

Johnny unbeknown to him, may have a family of his own. This is something that has been hinted at in the Novel but Johnny is still yet to make sense of this and what this means for his life as he currently knows it.

Johnny hated the town he grew up in, often complaining of the Heat and how much it reminds him of his mother, which strongly irritates Johnny. Johnny took no time to get out of the town and at age 18 he bought a bulldog who he named "Bulldawg", and left Casino for the town of Mullumbimby, with his trusty bulldog in tow.

With Johnny being the quick to anger man that he is, he was often fired from the jobs he worked. Johnny took comfort in knowing he could trust His country's government to let him live off their benefits.

Throughout the Novel, Johnnys character is undeniably Aggressive, abrupt and often rude. He does not like being questioned and hates people who mispronounce his bulldogs name, a mispronunciation that's very easy to make. Johnnys character does however at times show an ability to be quick witted and step up to the plate in times of crisis. Whilst he may seem cold, Johnny will protect those he loves, he will just never admit that's what he's doing, and don't question him on it either.

Will Johnny break under the pressure of the never ending chaos or will this prove to be a journey of astonishing self development?

Character stats
Physical strength- 7/10
Intelligence- 5/10
General health- 5/10
Spirituality- 1/10
Mental strength- 5/10
Self esteem- 7/10
Problem solving skills- 8/10
Agility- 6/10
Swimming ability- 7/10
Individual stat- 👊🏼Aggression= 11/10