Chapter Two - When One Really Finds Themselves...

All the heroes and the characters from the first book were fulled up into different spaceships from all around the world and these three specific superheroes - Spiderman, Superman and Batman - and the SuperSayens ended up on the same ship....
They found themselves in a green room with white walls but a green tinged hue and light to the entire room, and nobody in sight, and Knuckles yelled out, "This is an alien abduction!!!"
"Say, this is exactly what people say has happened to them when they are abducted by aliens - they all mention this same green room.... and then the aliens appear... and then they wake up again in their beds, well, most of the time." said Gohan.
"On the contrary," explained Silver, "didn't you see that the world was demolished behind us? We have saved our own lives by getting onto this UFO!!!"
Then, an alien walked into the room through some sliding automatic doors... he was tall, a pale lime green colour with large oval shaped completely black eyes, and long fingers with a great lengeth and sharpness to them, like witches fingers, and he was bold, and while he said nothing to them he motioned with his long pointed finger to follow him out of the room.
The heroas followed and entered straight into an overly large main room of the spaceship and looking out from massive windows spanning the entire front of the ship, they saw themselves travelling through the universe at such a speed that there was no human comprehention or words such as "at the speed of light or sound." and suddenly the UFO fell and threw itsself duwn, ducking downwards, and went up in a blink and wizzed through a white rabbit hole. AMY Screamed in Terror - it really was quite a frightening experience, and while all the heroas were falling around, trying to keep thier place and had thier hands covering their heads, Sonic, Silver and Shadow were absolutely facinated! Silver said, "We're travelling to another universe and cosmos altogether!!"
Shaodw said, "I have a bad feeling about this... does anyone else? I think these alien beings mean harm and are dangerous."
"That there is! A very bad feeling about this! I'm finding out exactly what these aliens want with us and what exactly theri intentions are!" exclaimed Superman, determind, and Superman went up to the main alien who had bougth them out of the room (by now the UFO had slowed down, at least minmally.... "I am supposing you can understand and speak English?" Superman asked, and the alien stared at him... deathiningly and maliciously.
...............