Chapter Thirteen: And then SUDDENLY... Ducks!

The first planet they were in the orbit of looked very promising and very hopeful indeed...! It seemed to be grassland and trees! But it was littered with white specks from a distance, although the good ground was clear!! Could it just be that they had found the right earth immediately?! It could have just been.... but there was a catch.
...As they approached the ground and landed, they all looked out of their windows to see their surroundings were absolutely stock a block full of SHEEP, GOATS and DUCKS!!!
"and suddenly... Ducks." said Shadow... meaning every word.
They got out, but could barely move an inch, the hoards of animals were everywhere!!! "let's keep going, walking a distance and see if this lot clears!"
"wait..." said Sonic The hedgehog, "I've got a bad idea about something here.... we'and the sheep are not the only ones here.... there is something else... something.. more sinister... I can feel it..."
Shadow and Superman confirmed they had the same intuition... and suddenly all of them had a plain idea of what THAT other life was here on this planet, as they heard an almighty ROAR!!! and Fire and flames shot from the skies at a distance, behind the flames and smoke revealed a massive firebreathing red dragon, coming straight towards them... first going after the sheep, but then setting its eyes directly on them all, and all the animlas ran for their lives away in hoards and stampedes and ran into a forrest area where they could take cover and protect themslves, a God willing, but instead of the Sonic and Superheros running into the trees, they got back into their shuttle ships at the speed of sound and light, and HIT THE BIG RED BUTTON and shot off... Followed and tarcked down by a majorly fierce and angry dragon who continued to persue them right into the sky, and far, far, far up, but it wouldn go behond the planet and into space and had to go back and turn around just as the Sonic charcters got back into the orbit of the planet huffing and panting, and decided to get away back to the safety of the rest of the universe and try another planet, and hope for better luck.....
And while travelling the hour or two to the next destination, the chaacters decided they were hungry and so went in search for something to eat on the slien ship... wondering what on earth they had to eat here?
(This was when they searched the decks of these (smaller) space ships - only 2/10ths of the size of the greatest UFO, which was about 1/10th of the planet earth in size, just incase you were wondering!)