chapter 2

" good Morning taewin ", Aunt may say while sliding the curtains of my room .
"Morning aunt may"

"Aah, do you have any things that you don't want anymore.. i want some space in the house, and some stuff is taking up the  space so ".
"I'll let you know aunt if there will be any such stuff . "
"Okay, bring them downstairs and yeah don't forget to have your breakfast before going to school "
"Ahm I'm not going to forget "

I took a quick shower and then took my t shirt, my pant and my jacket of course, and then I took my backpack, books, and pens
I combed my hair and headed downstairs.
"I don't use these all anymore" I said pointing towards a pile.
Oh there isn't much in that , a keyboard whom i don't know where it's backspace, enter and Ctrl keys are , some comics I used to read when I was  young, a 90s old coat (yes the same one) , some CDs .
"Oh that's why ,there is no space in the house. You should be a collector instead of a student, you have a lot of old things".
"Yeah ,it's true a lot of OLD THINGS (sighs)"
"?? Here is your breakfast "
I started eating and uncle Ben enters "hey taewin "
"Good morning, uncle Ben"
"I saw you a bit upset yesterday, tell me why , is there anything,?"
I don't know if you've ever felt that, there is something in your mind and you know that, you didn't forget it but it suddenly gets lost somewhere, means like you breaths, you know that, but you don't notice it , aaah idk how to explain it. It's typical.
I remembered what happened yesterday
after that robber incident, I walked a little bit more, then it somewhat scared me, so i returned.
"Taewin"
"Aah, nothing much I was getting bored on the party, it was not of my type "
"Oh no you are late for school " aunt may interrupted .
"Don't worry, I'll drop you there " said uncle Ben.
he took his car keys and went outside and aunt may returned to her kitchen
I quickly went upside took the camera and hide it somewhere in the pile of stuffs i don't need anymore.

I reached my school gate, when I was trying to open the door of the car he said
"Hey taewin, if there is or there will be anything in your heart, just tell your loved ones, because who knows where does it all just blasted of at once "
"What do you mean by that ?"
" Sometimes an anger remains suppressed inside us, and who knows where and on whom it comes out, who knows how many hearts it hurts."
"This is old fashioned, in today's generation no one cares about others feelings , people respects those who are rich, who have fame or power or-
"This isn't true, you can't buy respect you have to earn it, achieve it by your actions, by respecting others "
"All these are mere bookish words , that never applies to the real world (I said in the harsh voice) and took my backpack and took my way towards the school.

I should apologise to him because afterall he is my only family, who cares about me, who loves me .
The moment I turn back to apologize I saw

I saw a car with high speed is coming towards the car of uncle Ben " uncle Ben watch your bac" the next second I can see is two crashed cars and arson.

"Uncle Bennn-" i screamed at the top of my lungs and ran towards him and got a glance of that same robber of that day whom i refused to take pic and hand him to the police .
I helped uncle Ben to get out of the car and he was in my lap .
"Taewin, take care of May and be a responsible person tae-"
And his heartbeat stopped in front of me , I could hear the burning sound, the sound of the police car that was chasing the robber , peoples talking and RECORDING VIDEOS
"Please, someone call an ambulance"
No one was listening to me I took my bag and saw my cellphone was dead.
" Pleaseeee call an ambulance, pleaseeee" i was crying and no one was listening to me.
The police officer called for an ambulance.
After some time the ambulance arrived and they told me that uncle Ben is not anymore.
And told me to return home.

                              °
I opened the door and saw aunt may.
"Oh taewin, why are you home , aren't you supposed to be in school right now, by the way where is Ben, look i found our wedding picture in the pile of stuffs
Thank God, i didn't throw it out and you know what i,
Taewin are you crying, Taewin is everything okay
Why are you not speaking
Taewin
Taewin
Say something honey, I'm scared don't be quiet please tell m"
I took her in a hug and cried.