Getting To Know

"Are you kidding me?! Those brats have other teammates like them?! You're such a coward to get rid of them yourself!" Eggman said by communicating through the earpiece.

"I'm not kidding and they have come to get their bug and cat back," Cerise said.

"Why are you so irrationally obsessed with them?! You think I have to do all the work for you?!" Eggman ranted on.

"Because the cat and the ladybug's miraculous combined grants any wish" Cerise explained.

"A wish you say?" Eggman always wanted a wish to create a world of his. Unaware that the wish has a terrible price to pay in exchange.

"Yes, of course," Cerise confirmed.

"Why didn't you say so?! You're as annoying as usual as that blue rat! Taking too long to explain!" Eggman said.

"Then the time was right! Now I need a plan to catch the two one by one" Cerise said, grinning.

Unaware from the madman, Cerise has hacked into Tails' laptop of his inventions and history records. Including the chaos emeralds which intrigued her but knowing that it can only work on mobians, not humans. It was never been used by a human on earth because it was done and made by mobians in ancient times past.

"Such a pity" She kept searching.

She can't believe this 8-year-old fox has a higher IQ than any human on earth would. For a two-tailed freak like him, he never let anyone make fun of the way he is.

"This kid is really something," Cerise said.

-

At the Seaside restaurant, despite being a little small for human size, the teammates were hungry to eat since they were exhausted from finding Ladybug and Cat Noir for days without eating.

"A glass of milk for you sir?" The waiter asked Cat Noir.

"Yes, please. And a tuna fish sandwich would be nice too" Cat Noir said.

"Coming up," The waiter wrote it down.

"Despite being 2 ft. taller than them, I suppose we do need some of Sonic's friends to split into teams to find the chaos emeralds so Eggman and Lila don't get them first," Ladybug said.

"Indeed, milady. We have two time travelers too. Silver and Bunnix. What annoys me a lot is if Bunnix can see Lila's past life as to what made her become a liar. Her parents can't possibly be that fooled by her" Cat Noir said.

"If she could tell us something" Ladybug said.

"Seeing as Lila's not even her real name," Cat Noir said.

"This feels very illegal to me that she's faking herself in public. Shadow was right that we did not see our surroundings whenever we faced an Akuma together" Ladybug said.

"Yeah, she had all of us fooled" Cat Noir drank his milk.

"I don't like this, kitty. She's much worse than Monarch. Every madness leads to disasters. From what we know, she has an obsession to ruin Marinette's life. Whenever a person can see through her lies, Lila would do anything to frame a person so the truth doesn't get exposed to everyone" Ladybug ate her sandwich.

"I won't let her do that to my princess again" Cat Noir assured her.

"Heh, you still call her your princess, huh?" Ladybug chuckled.

"She's always a special girl in Paris but she's still my princess," Cat Noir said, knowing he as the cat can't love Marinette.

"Just because where she lives is like a castle tower" Ladybug guessed.