Imperial City

Minotaurox, Miss Hound, Vesperia, and Polymouse were teaming up with Amy, Cream, and Rouge at the ruins of Imperial City to find the chaos emerald together. The holder of the Ox was there to protect him since nothing could punch through his power of Resistance.

"Being a treasure hunter is my type, ladies. Especially precious diamonds like the ones were are looking for" Rouge said.

"We all know but this is new to them, Rouge. Don't get batty again whenever you see diamonds" Amy said, knowing how much it makes the bat go crazy about it.

"Okay I won't" Rouge replied.

"So what happened here?" Polymouse asked.

"This city used to be ruled by Eggman but it got destroyed during the war," Amy said.

"You guys really did a lot of fighting for freedom," Miss Hound said, reminding herself of how she felt like a slave to Chloe.

"Yeah, Sonic inspired us to never give up hope" Amy replied.

"Just like Ladybug and Cat Noir inspired us too," Vesperia said.

"You're awfully quiet. You and I have are like masters of hammers" Amy said to Minotaurox.

"Is mine as big as yours?" Minotaurox held his hammer out.

"Extra big" Amy snaps her fingers for her Piko Piko Hanmer to appear.

"Wow, awesome" Minotaurox was impressed.

"Is that your only weapon around?" Polymouse asked.

"Yep. My quills are too short to spindash with" Amy said.

"You used to," Cream said.

"That was a long time ago, Cream" Amy said.

"Man, this madman really doesn't take a liking to plants and life," Polymouse said, noticing how this abandoned place had no plants but metal and rust.

"Yeah, just to spread his empire," Rouge said.

"It's such a horrible war," Cream said.

"With him using the Phantom Ruby and Infinite" Rouge added.

"The story you mentioned, like our fox friend Rena Rouge's illusion that can't physically harm us, the creation of the Phantom Ruby of illusions can?" Vesperia asked.

"Yes. Infinite used it to create foes from the past, like Zavok the Zeti" Amy said.

"Who's Zavok?" Vesperia asked.

"The leader of the Zetis" Amy answered.

"Like a mixed word for yeti or something?" Minotaurox asked.

"In a manner of speaking," Amy said.

"Define how evil they are?" Miss Hound asked.

"Well, they were partially responsible the metal virus went out of control. They possess technopathy" Rouge said.

"Is that even such a thing?" Polymouse asked.

"In other words, they can control technology" Rouge explained.

"It's like how Markov was akumatized into Robotus to control machines and technology," Polymouse said.

"Interesting" Rouge replied and she then took out a pair of binoculars to look for the emerald, "Keep your eyes open, ladies and bull boy. Eggman would always send out badniks to stop us. They are programmed to terminate Sonic but obviously get busted up a lot"

"For a genius like Eggman, he never looks into the flaws" Amy chuckled.

"Nor accept that he'll never win at all, no matter how hard he tries," Cream said.