Mystic Jungle

Caprikid and Rooster Bold borrowed the hoverboards to follow Jet and Wave. Although it was difficult to steer since these gears don't exist in their world. It was a high advanced technology than human technology on Earth.

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO! This is fun!" Rooster Bold cried out in joy surfing.

Caprikid had a hard time trying since he's not a sports person like his boyfriend Marc, "How do I even boost this thing?" He asked Jet.

"Jeez, man! You gotta lean your body!" Jet rolled his eyes.

"Okay," Caprikid leans forward.

"So what are you? A chicken bird human? Chickens can't fly" Wave mocking Rooster Bold.

"Neither can you. You don't even have wings but arms and a bird tail feather. And I'm a rooster-themed superhero" Rooster Bold corrected her.

"Hmmm, I see. Well, we make up for it using our hoverboards" Wave replied.

"And that green guy? He sounds like a leader while you're the brains" Rooster Bold said before leaning to steer.

"Yep, but Storm is the brawn" Wave replied.

"The one that is injured and hospitalized? Well, sometimes doing something too hard doesn't mean it can be improved" Rooster Bold said.

"Unfortunately," Wave said and got back on her board.

They soon arrived at the Mystic Jungle, where once the Chaotix fought a giant snake.

"Will you stop calling me devil boy?! They are horns of a goat!" Caprikid getting annoyed with Jet making fun of him.

"Then stop criticizing my bird features. I'm a Hawk, not an Eagle" Jet said before landing.

"It's hard to tell but they are birds of prey" Caprikid replied.

"And technically, I don't hunt like those non-Mobian birds in your world, kid. I barely know humans from my rival Sonic" Jet said.

"We humans don't have superpowers like your kind but Ladybug once taught us that having powers doesn't make us invincible. It's all about doing the greater good rather than personal gain" Caprikid moved through the jungle trees.

"Better than abusing their power," Rooster Bold said.

"All right, boys! Enough talk! Get hoverboarding through this casino jungle! The giant snake is somewhere around!" Wave said.

"Got it" Caprikid nods.

As they hovered above the trees, Chrysalis has sent an akuma toward a giant snake.

"There's no way they can outrun a giant snake that size" she chuckled evilly.

The Akuma has landed on the snake's fang which it can be intact with, "Now, listen to me Serpent king, I want you to go fetch the two miraculous heroes and those birds and bring them to me" Chrysalis spoke through it.

The giant snake soon morphed into what looked like a snake-Godzilla hybrid.

With the heroes, they are still trying to get it together, despite their differences.

"Butterflies are sweet but Monarch, the supervillain in our world was evil. He sends out akumas whenever he senses a person's negative emotions. It happened to me and my boyfriend Nate. It's like living in a nightmare" Rooster Bold explained about the monster.

"Yeah, it was difficult for everyone to not give in to negative emotions all the time. But now a new holder is possessing it. Only worse" Caprikid said while walking with the teen birds.