Charley was not a happy camper all the way home. Maddy assumed that her ears were hurting with the way she'd been tugging at them.

"Do you have her pacifier?" She asked Ryan who was immediately looking in the bag.

"Is it in the bag?" Maddy asked, digging through her purse as they both looked for it.

"I can't find it,"

"It's not in here either. Did we leave it somewhere? What happened to the thousands of pacis we had?" She sighed, digging in her purse while Ryan continued to look in the bag.

"I think we left it in the hotel," she sighed, getting up to check the one last bag they had brought on board.

"Please tell me it's in there," he sighed, hating that Charley was now crying. "I know Char. We're looking for it,"

"Found it!" Maddy sighed in relief, bringing the one she found over and putting it in Charley's mouth.

"Thank god," he sighed in relief, unwrapping a sucker for Luke since his ears were popping now too.

"Sorry guys," She apologized to everyone else on the plane for Charley's loud cries.

"I'm not worried about it," Brittany smiled, "We're mostly parents here and Austin sleeps through everything,"

"Yeah. We've had kids crying, Brad had his kids in here all the time," Joey nodded, putting Maddy's mind at ease as she went to sit back with her family.

"She calm down?" Maddy asked, taking her out of her seat now that they were in the air and able to move around.

"Yeah, she seems better," he nodded, "Definitely now that she's got mama,"

"Hi sweetie," she smiled, holding Charley close to her.

"Mama,"

"Yeah, baby. I got you," Maddy smiled, pulling up something on her phone for Charley to watch.

"How much longer Daddy?" Lukas asked, looking up at Ryan as he finished his sucker.

"Only another hour or 2. Do you want to color? I think we brought your coloring books," he said as he pulled out the backpack they used for Luke's plane toys.

"Can we play cars?" He asked, looking up at Ryan.

"Yeah we can play cars," he nodded, pulling his favorite cars out of the bag.

"I want Daddy's car!" He giggled, picking up the 12 car as soon as Ryan put it on the small tray table.

"Alright. Who should I be?"

"Uncle Chase!" Luke grinned, giving him the small 9-car.

"Alright," he chuckled, playing with Luke until the plane landed.

Once they were on the ground in Charlotte again, they found the car and Maddy loaded the kids up while Ryan got the trunk loaded.

As soon as they got home, everyone settled in the living room for a nap. Luke slept on one side of the sectional with Ryan on the other end, holding onto Charley, while Maddy slept in the recliner.