kusog

f o u r

I'm weighing my options right now.

Option 1 is to run and he'll catch me again.

Option 2 is to hug and greet him then play along with this shit.

Fuck option 2. I'm going to run.

I directed myself towards the east and ran for my fucking life. I ran for about half an hour and decided to take a few breaths. I'm not a runner for fucking sake. I surveyed the surroundings, looking for my escape. A smirk drew on my face when I heard a sound that gave me another option. 

My gaze went in the right direction when I heard his footsteps getting nearer. Fuck this man and his speed!

"Meia, let's stop this chase and go back to our home.

His tone sounds the opposite of what he said. The fucker is enjoying this.

I ran again and could hear his footsteps on my side. When he was about to reach my waist, I turned hastily to the end of the woods and jumped to the waterfalls. The burble of the water that I heard gave me option 3.

I turned around as I fell, to see his reaction and gave him a middle finger.

I would not give you the satisfaction, you sucker!

My eyes widened when he started to unbutton his suit. No!

Before I broke the surface of the water, I saw him leap.

I rashly swam out of the water but he caught me before I could even touch the big rock at the side of the lake. I punched his face and chest but his grip on my waist tightened even more. My kicks are useless too!

For my last resort, I headbutt him across his face.

He did not flinch. But his calm expression slightly changed when he saw my blood dripping out my nose. Hell! This man is a stone!

"I'll fucking kill you." I gave him my death glares as my eyes started to blur. He used his free hand to wipe the blood above my lips.

"You already did, Meia."

"Dim. I am Dim."

We started another staring contest. How could this man invade my nerves? I never felt this kind of rage towards anyone. Killing is always my way to resolve things. But for him, I want to invent new ways not just to kill but also to make him submit. 

Why could I not stop my urge to kill him? Every time I thought about it, my adrenaline rush filled up again. My heartbeat became inconsistent when I anticipated seeing his body drenched in his blood. Like I had never done this before, being a bloodthirsty maniac who kills for recreation.

"The grotto is nearby. Let's take refuge there tonight."

I'm freezing as fuck that I couldn't argue with him. 

My vision returned to normal, and I cursed my mind to suppress my dizziness. I pushed him away and climbed out of the water. Then I hugged myself as the night breeze teased me with its chill air. Fuck this climate!

I followed him as he led the way to this grotto. I don't know what he's talking about but if there's warmth, I don't fucking care if that's another lingo for hell.

We went back to the top of the waterfall. He gave me the suit that I did not hesitate to take. I took off the soaked hoodie and wore the suit. I don't fucking care if the man did not even turn around. It's a good thing that he's not a saint after all. Fucking pervert.