Chapter Thirty-Three

Alex's POV:

I was rushing around trying to finish up some last minute things for Willam so I could get back to the kids. Leaving them with Dillon had been my only option since I didn't want to tell Delaney that I was putting work and my cousin's image before my children yet again. But that didn't mean that it was the best option; Mostly because Dillon was only sixteen years older than my twins and sometimes –who am I kidding? A lot here lately– she has acted the same as Chloe or Colton would when they didn't get their way. In fact, just before leaving to handle this last minute issue, Dillon had thrown a whole hissy fit after we'd gotten the kids to sleep because I hadn't forced the kids to call her their future step-mom when we'd gone out to dinner and the waitress had mistakenly thought that Dillon was one of their siblings.Talk about a way to remind me of the age difference between us...

The truth was, I'd been doing a lot of thinking about Dillon and I a lot here lately. More so now that Delaney had taken the kids and moved back to home state. Add to that the fact that I could tell just how happy she was with Brnatley even though their relationship was still new, and well, I was a little jealous. Because no matter how much time I spent with Dillon, I knew that the smile I saw on Delaney's face that morning at her parents as she and Brantley had pulled into her parents drive, would be something that I would never experience with Dillon. And if I;m being really honest, I knew now that I would never experience that smile with anyone ever again. My only wish was that I had been smart enough to see that before I had tossed my marriage in the garbage. I knew that it was the typical male thing to say that I had been blinded by the fact that a younger woman and her attraction to me but it was the truth; she had made me feel younger than my age. It was only after she had already sunk her claws into me that I realized that she was only using me to get to William in hopes that he would put a good word in for her so that she could fulfill her dream of being a Monster girl.

Those thoughts and the memory of the argument were filling my mind when I walked into the garage, intent on putting the snickers onto the seat of Williams car –something that I always did the night before the race that had become a superstition for him now. Those thoughts took up so much real estate in my mind that I hadn't even realized what was happening in the dark garage until it was almost too late. I say almost because I'd been just about to round the wall that led to William's bay when what I saw finally clicked, instantly clearing my brain of any other thoughts.

There, on the hood of William's car was Delaney her knees completely naked while Brantley fucked her from behind. Her head was tossed back and she was making noises that I had never heard come from her; the type of noises that always came from those women in the porn that I liked to watch, sounds that I had never been able to make come from her. You know what I'm talking about, the ones that are obviously faked for the camera. But even I knew that there was nothing fake about what I was hearing and seeing. Talk about a kick to the nuts...

I stood, frozen in place, entraced as I watched another man fuck my ex-wife, my cock growing hard as I did so. Delaney's tits bounced wildly and the smacking of skin made my cock grow even harder.

Before I even consciously realized what I was doing, my hand was already in my pants as I slipped into a dark corner and began to stroke my cock. I could already feel my release building so when Delaney had called Brantley 'Daddy' it didn't take much before I was shooting my load into the front of my pants and biting into my fist to keep from getting discovered.

I let the feeling of my release wash over me briefly before it was replaced with anger. Anger at myself for getting off on what I'd just watched. Anger for letting myself be blinded by younger pussy and ruining the marriage that I had. Anger at the fact that another man could pull sounds from Delaney and make her do things that I never could. All of it soured my already bad mood even further. And I knew that there was no one to blame but myself. I was solely to blame for the life I was living.