Chapter One

*Ashley's POV*
I was having the best sleep I've had in a while when I was woken up to Ebeny and Lexi running in my room, "WAKE UP!" Lexi screamed, "Fuck off!" I replied. Ebeny then whispered something to Lexi. Now I was scared. Before I could ask them what they are doing I was being picked up and carried outside to the pool. Once i realised what they were doing I instantly started kicking and screaming, "PUT ME DOWN!" Before I could do anything else I was being thrown in the pool, "There, I bet you're awake now." Ebeny said. I just stared at her, got out and went to my room. I then got dressed and wore this.
(Chapter picture)
After getting dressed I went downstairs because Ebeny apparently had something to tell me and Lexi. As soon as I made it down the stairs Ebeny dragged me out of the Hallway into the Living Room. I looked over and saw Lexi was more excited than a dog on the park, "I'm assuming she already knows?" I asked, just to have a quick nod from Lexi. "Anyway." Ebeny said breaking the silence. "I decided since your birthday is next Saturday, Ashley. I brought you an early birthday present." She continued from the previous sentence. Before i could ask her anymore questions she pulled out three tickets to see TX2 on tour tonight. I grabbed the tickets to see what time it started and where it was. It started in 4 hours and the drive was a 2 hour drive, so I decided to be the smart one and tell everyone to get dressed since it normally take us 1 hour to get ready therefore making us around 1 hour early.