Chapter 2

*Evan's POV*
It was 5pm and I had another hour until i had to be backstage. Since i was already dressed I decided to go through my DM's to send discord links, after I did that I went through my For You Page. After scrolling for around 15 minutes I came across this girl called 'Ashley_Your_Mom', "So immature," I said rolling my eyes. Even though she seemed childish something about her style and how hot she i-No Evan. Not right now. Be appropriate. Without realising what i had done I clicked on her profile and followed her, "Shit," I quickly jumped up and covered my phone by slightly crouching down. Worst way to cover your phone Evan. "Evan I know for a fact that you were on you phone but..." he pauses to laugh then continues, "The position you chose to cover your screen just makes it look... You know. Sus." Cam laughs again. I stared at him, stood up straight and gave him a sarcastic laugh. "Anyway. What do you want?" I asked Cam trying not to sound rude, "We gotta go." I grabbed the stuff i needed and left. As sonn as we got into the car pulled my phone out and continued to look through her Instagram 'Damn she is hot'  I thought to myself. Once we arrived at the staging area we went backstage and prepared for the concert and me singing my ass off.

AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you so much for reading my stories also thanky ou to idkwhattoputhere121 for the idea please go and check her out. Anyway I hope you're enjoying this so far. Also if you have any ideas what so ever don't be afraid to comment it or message me I promise i will do my best to include it. Thank you reading! BYE!!!!