⭐ STAR GAZING ⭐

*SAME EVENING AT THE TOMLINSON HOUSEHOLD*

*LOUIS POV*

"Yes dad, no dad he is home, no ree i didn't let him go anywhere , yeah yeah i will, okay have a great trip, byee" I cut my dad's call and sigh, man what am I got stuck into...

"Liam" i called his name his door was open "Liam....Liam... Ok I'm coming in" i don't have patience for this, "Fuck off," liam said from under his blanket "Oh buddy trust me i wanna,i left my fucking date for you" I said switching on the light, that was on the side of the bed, liam tried to sit up but failed " Then go please i don't want to bother you"
"Woah woah woah, you can't even sit straight" I put my hand on his tample "Shit, you are burning up" liam fell on his back on the bed mumbling something i couldn't hear, 'Shit, shit, shit' I cuss under my breath... I grabbed some cold water and a small towel, I put the bowl filled with water on the side of the bed, I moved the blanket aside from his body, who started throwing hands, "Don't.. don't try to fight me" liam is breathing heavily, i removed his t-shirt after struggling a lot, dip the towel in the cold water, squeeze some of the excess water out, put on liam body gently patting him... "Liam.." i called for him "hmm" he replied me in faint voice, fuck i should have come home early... "Buddy, buddy look at me" I shook his face, he looked at me, pulled me towards him " Leave louis, you don't wanna be here, i don't want you here" he said still clenching my shirt, and me on completely top of him, I keep patting his body with cold towel, " I told you to leave, leave me alone" he said again now getting on my nerves "Well we don't have much choice here do we, now sit up* i tried to pull him up but this little shit keep pulling me down "You know what liam what do you want ??" I asked him in frustration
"You ~ you shouldn't have left your date" oh god please help me here " but now I am here i can't do anything about it".. "you can go back".. "No I can't it's late, she is at her home now, and liam shut up let me get your fever down" he cupped my face with his both hand pulling me closer "You should call her then" i moved his hand, this guy is drunk and have a fever "I'll call her later, and when did you got drunk" I asked now putting the towel on the side of his neck "Ahh~, no you should call her now.. and i got drunk when I was out" liam said putting my hand with the cold towel on the back of his neck "Uhmm, feels good" .."When were you out" i asked him confusedly "All day long, you aren't here though" i bit my lip "Am sorry liam, i shouldn't have left you alone" he just laughed "No, am not your responsibility, am no one's responsibility "i sighed "Liam, your mom called me to ask about you, and she..she.. repeatedly told me to take care of you, she even wanted to come home" i informed him "I am sorry behalf of my mother, she shouldn't have forced you, I'm sorry for you trouble" .." Liam shut up please" I said while sitting up "No~~ my pillow ~~".. "It was my hand liam not a pillow".."No my pillow"... "okay okay am taking the meds your pillow is coming back wait" after taking the medicine from the side table, gone back to my previous position, Liam's head on my forearms "Okay open your mouth now, take the meds".. "No" he turned his face on the side rejecting me, "Do you want me to shoved it into your mouth?" I asked him now very annoyed "Oh can you?".... "Don't try me liam"..."oh what will happen if i do"he exclaimed rolling his eyes "If you weren't sick right now i woul~".."it's your fault".." how its~~" he just slapped me "because I said so, i could have died " .. "but you are not, AND DON'T FUCKING DARE TO SLAP ME EVER AGAIN"this fucker i rubbed my cheeks" You are no fun, give me the pill" he huffed and took the medicine laying,i pulled his head up closer to me a bit to give him water.. "Ok now you are a good boy" he squinted his eyes "If I didn't swallow the water i would have spit it out on your face" i look at him disgusted "Eww".."Your comment was eww too" he pointed at the bowl of cold water, i nodded "No~ don't pat it everywhere let me guide you" he grabbed my wrist started guiding my hand "Ahh~" he moaned putting my hand on his neck area "Ahh~" he moaned again now my hand on his chest, he kept guiding my hand from chest, to his other side of the neck sliding down on his ribs "Ahh ~ Ahh~ Ahh~" now my hand on his abdomen, i moved my hand harshly he whined "Its enough" I pulled my hand from underneath his head replacing with a pillow "Go to sleep liam" I also plopped beside him put my head on same pillow after switching off the lights, our faces inches apart he grabbed my hand and hugged making it his side pillow, i now laying on my back looking at the celling, I felt him more closer to me before hearing his little soft snores, I put my other hand underneath my head sighed heavily, looking down at my now extremely hard part trying to poke out, caused by all of his moaning, i looked at liams lip and mumbled "Why"....