😏TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME😏

*AUTHOR'S POV* 

"That's one hell of a caption" book said to our bunny who just gave him his number and now is gossiping about his break up "Yeah, he aren't worth my tears, he can run back to his hoe" jungkook said feeling quite sassier than usual "But my senses a...

"That's one hell of a caption" book said to our bunny who just gave him his number and now is gossiping about his break up "Yeah, he aren't worth my tears, he can run back to his hoe" jungkook said feeling quite sassier than usual "But my senses are saying he will be crawling back to you" book said laying on his bed putting nail polish on his fingers "He did called me said everything was me misunderstanding him basically" jungkook said laying on his back, legs up on the wall as he is playing with his hair "Yeah, they are like this, they will be glorifying their ex's but the moment they realise you are going to leave them, they will be on their knees pleading and begging for your forgiveness" jungkook raised his brows completely interested in what just book said "You are talking like you have some experience" book chuckled from the other side "Yeah I do, mine comes every week with bouquet of flowers" jungkook gasped and sat up immediately as he about to get some tea "Who is you *mine*" book sighed and put his phone on his other ear "Force, he plays football for the college team, he is the star player apparently" book looked sharply at his nails looking for any mistakes "Oh my god, don't tell me you were a cheerleader for his team" jungkook threw his legs in excitement "I still am" jungkook gasped again this time more loudly "How come i never saw you? I saw force multiple times" book laid down on his chest and swing his legs back and forth "Maybe you never payed attention, also because he is extra possessive, he doesn't let me talk to other people or even let me stared at other people when he is around but good thing i don't give a fuck" both of them giggled and started to talk their heart out, as this maybe a sign of a new bond...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung in his bedroom sitting on his bed, phone is his hand, staring at the screen in complete shock "Jung~ko~okie~?" he said him name with his badly wobbling lips "Hey tae, you wanna play some video games~ what happened?" namjoon swing opened t...

Taehyung in his bedroom sitting on his bed, phone is his hand, staring at the screen in complete shock "Jung~ko~okie~?" he said him name with his badly wobbling lips "Hey tae, you wanna play some video games~ what happened?" namjoon swing opened the door came into his room, he couldn't finish his sentence as he saw taehyung and immediately stopped moving "Jungkookie~~~ has another boyfriend already" tears are threatening to fall from his eyes and namjoon raised his eyes and nodded in realisation "Okay~? That was faster than i expected" he scratched the back of his head and walked towards the bed "What do you mean? You expected him to leave me? And move on?" taehyung looked at his brother, so much pain in his eyes which made namjoon completely tongue-tied "Vas happening~ oh no" this time it was zayn who already had his mind all over the place and just wanted to relax for couple of minutes atleast "Your brother in law has another boyfriend, he moved on from our taetae" zayn narrowed his eyes before understanding who namjoon was talking about "How do you know that?" zayn asked having a positive approach to it, like he always has on anything at least from the outside, taehyung gave them his phone and wiped his tears "Tae?~ Really?" Both namjoon and zayn said looking at the screen and then looking back at him "Wha~?" tae frowned as both of his brothers rubbed their temple "He can simply be his friend" namjoon sighed and sat up bored "That is his friend, no actual love interest or a fling talk like this, he is a friend of him" Zayn nodded on his own line and gave the back to our poor taehyungi "Wait? Are you guys sure?" taehyung asked now excitedly climbing down from the bed "We are pretty sure" namjoon said folding his arms on his chest as zayn also nodded, taehyung debated shaking his head "But i stalked his socials thoroughly, i never saw him like this, he is very shy even" taehyung said feeling a sharp pain in his chest "Hey tiger, lets play some games okay? It will relax your brain and you can think properly, both of you I am hoping" namjoon said looking at both of his brothers and shaking his head, and thanked god for how he is lucky, not having to deal with any kind of love life mess and especially like this..