❓TRUTH OR ME❓

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

"Jungkookie, i didn't mean to say it like that" he finally received my call after I called him like fifty times "I don't care v hyung, it's over, you and me are over" i just got home from suga's, looks like i shouldn't have, "Why are you saying this kookie?? I love you jungkookie, i understand you are mad at me, i am sorry, you should be mad i behaved like an asshole, I am sorry" i can hear him heavily sighed, why is he so quick to end everything, we just said love you too each other a days go, is he regretting it already? "I am not mad at you, i understand you want to spend time with her, since you have been dating for a long time, and it isn't easy to move on, i shouldn't have expected too much from you" what even is he saying, "No jungkookie no, it's not like that, i broke up with her because i started to like you, why would i have a problem moving on from her, when i got what i want?" He is overthinking the entire thing in a completely wrong way "You shouldn't have, you clearly miss her even when i am with you so you don't really need me at all, maybe you don't even want me" do am i just keep saying wrong things?? Or he is getting me wrong?? "What are you even saying, if i didn't want to why the fuck would i break up with jennie, she was nothing but a good partner~" shit fuck... I need to stop talking "Patch up with her then taehyung, and don't call me ever again" here we go again, he cut the call, taehyung what is wrong with you...

"What happened??? Jungkook is still mad??" namjoon hyung said as I sat down beside him on his bed, i nodded my head "I am an idiot" i hugged him, hyung also wrapped his hands around my shoulder patting on it "I know you are an idiot tiger" this hyung... Everyone is so mean "Nevermind i won't share anything with you" he chuckled softly shaking his head "Okay okay stop pouting, I am sorry, tell me what do you want to share?" everyone just ditched me, at least joon hyung is here "He said not to call him anymore, and he blocked my number" I feel like crying, why he is just kept misunderstanding me "He received your call?? That's surprising" he is making me mad now "HYUNG......" he put his hands up in the air as soon as i screamed, i sighed "Stop sighing, tell me what did you say on the call" yeah that's where i fucked up even the last hope that was there "That's the thing... I accidentally said that i only broke up with jen because i started to like bunny when jen was a great partner to me" he nodded having a completely fed expression "In what mind you bragged about your ex tae??? I understand why he blocked you, and completely support him" of course he will support him he is one of their favorites after all "I didn't brag, and to be honest she was a great partner that's why i miss her sometimes" he suddenly got up from the bed "You need to stay away from jungkook" what the fuck is wrong with him now "If have this mentality, then you will just gonna end up hurting him, so you live your life let him live his" oh my god is everyone is against me right now "If you are saying this keeping the yoongi think in mind, let me tell you i would never let anything happened to my jungkookie" i said and he shook his head "Yoongi???? No you might end up becoming zayn part 2" what the actual fucking hell, how he can say that to me, what even i did????

*NIALL'S POV*

Dude i just got home and people calling me already????, I didn't bother to look at the caller id I just answered the call "Whoever you are what the fuck do you want???" I just blurted without thinking "Well i want you, should i come over or you will" oh shit fuck it's him "Ohh hey sorry, I just got home from my friends house" i jolted up from the bed and check the time it's just 4 pm though "You didn't go to college???" now what am i going to answer to this "Yeah, but there was a bunch of teachers didn't come today, so my friends and i decided to go somewhere and hang out" I hope he buys this shit "Why didn't you call me?? You could've come to me, I missed to do much, we didn't get to spend time last night" oh yeah last night fuck "I am sorry hyung, i couldn't call you in front of them they would pull my leg" they actually would have that's the truth at least "Want me to pick you up??" should I go to his place?? i mean grandma is not here anyway "No it's okay I will drive to yours, want me to pick some food??" i asked streching my arms, he really goes over board sometimes my entire body is aching "No i will cook for you, you just come to me okay baby???" aww hyung is so sweet to me, I am feeling so bad for lying...