💋BUT HE JUST STARTED PLAYING💋

"AUTHOR'S POV*

"Bun, come here it's your bath time" harry screamed from bun's bathroom as he filled the tub "No~ bun don't wanna bath" bun who is running around the room half naked hugging the stitch "Bun~ you haven't taken a bath for two days now, and you refused to do that in the morning as well" harry scolded getting frustrated over his baby's stubbornness "NO~ I WON'T" she screamed, harry closed his eyes and clenched his jaw and got out from the bathroom "Zehra, this is the last time i am telling you properly, either you come in or else I will forcefully give you a bath" both eomma and daughter glared at each other "Bun won't" she stomped her feet showing tantrums "ZEHRA, I HAD ALREADY ENOUGH OF YOU" harry walked towards her and picked her up while she threw her lil hands and feet, wiggling in harry's grip "What's happening here? Why are you scolding my grand-daughter?" jun came opening the door and said sweetly "Bun don't wanna bath, oma scolding me" she pouted streched her hands towards her grandmother "Eomma she didn't took a bath for two days, she needs to take a bath" harry slapped bun's hand making both bun and jun shocked "Hazza, don't do that" jun widened her eyes and walked towards them, but harry stopped her "No eomma she is getting very stubborn as she is getting older" harry said looking at bun, who is so shocked that she just kept staring with wobbling lips "Let's go~" harry started to walk towards the bathroom and jun sighed went leave the room "I want ba~ba" bun said through her little sobs, both jun and harry stopped "NO~ b~un why you want your baba, i am just trying to give you bath" harry wasn't mad this time bun wanting her baba "You s~slapped bun, i~i wi~ll tell ba~ba" harry slapped his own forehead instead "He is your eomma bun, you don't have complaint to your baba about anything your eomma do" jun spoke quite angrily which startled harry himself, bun pouted sadly looking down "But i want bab~a, i ne~never seen hi~m" bun hid her face into harry's neck "You don't have to see him, haz give her bath and come downstairs, your mum needs help with dinner" jun smiled unwillingly and patted bun's back before leaving the room "Ba~ba~" bun hiccuped and harry sighed shaking his head "I will call him, happy?" bun shot her head up and looked at him with sparkling eyes "You will oma?" she asked smiling, her hands wrapping around harry's neck "Yes, but then you will be a good girl and take bath okay?" harry said in a serious and tone bun kissed her eomma's cheeks and nodded her head...

*THE NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING IS NOT ANSWERING* this the fourth time harry called zayn, the massage he heard is the same thing over and over again "He don't wanna talk to bun" bun who was very excited to talk her baba for the first time ever, is not completely broken and got of from harry's arms "Maybe he is busy baby" although harry gave said this to make her daughter not to feel bad, but he himself is fuming internally "Is ok, give bun a bath eomma" she took her plushie up from the ground and gently put it on her bed, harry sighed and nodded his head, and threw the phone on the bed "Let's go" bun streched her arms and hold harry's point finger tightly, and started walking towards the bathroom...

"Oma?" bun asked sitting in her seat in the bath "Yes my baby?" harry answered smiling, putting some baby shampoo on his hand "Will baba call me?" she asked a little scared playing with her toys "He doesn't know you called him right, so if baba calls your oma back, I will tell him and scold him" he said as he wiped the tears from his little girl's cheeks "What if baba don't wanna talk to bun?" harry sighed, just wanting to kill zayn "That's not possible, he sent you so much stuff earlier didn't he" bun looked up at harry and put her head on his chest "I feel sad" harry put the shampoo bottle down, and put the shampoo on buns sad "It's okay, I will scold him" harry massage her head as she started to sob a little "But bun your oma is here isn't he?" he kissed her nose as she giggled a little just to make harry happy "I love you oma" she cupped harry's face and kissed his nose just like her oma...

"You know what's throwing me off? It's jun's stubbornness, tell me why the hell she has to put her foot into her son's business" sofia said angrily on the phone to yeon "I was so shocked when gong told me jun called, and that zayn knows about our bun, i don't even, how?" yeon sounded as shocked as sofia when she first figured it out "Where is your hell of a talented son?" sofia asked and yeon laughed "He is out, gigi is coming today apparently, so he and namjoon have gone to pick her up" sofia stopped chopping the veggies "Gigi ? As in Gigi Hadid" Yeon sighed in response "Again? Jesus Christ maybe jun was right, Zayn should stay away from my son and my grand daughter" sofia put her knife down loudly which made yeon flinch even "If he fucked up this time, I will take the initiative to pick him up throw him far away from them, but give him one chance before anything" sofia sighed and look at jun who was coming to her, suspiciously looking at her "Oh I will, but i don't know for how long haz will, you know bun was crying before to talk to Zayn, I don't know what haz did, but he surely didn't yell and scold her today" sofia wiggled her brows at jun who shook her head but kept an eye on her "Did he called zayn? Fuck he must be driving now, he most of the time silent his phone when he drives, this boy i swear saf I will kill him some day" sofia laugh out loud and jun immediately turned her head from in front of the refrigerator "Well then this event god made just to screwed him over" both of them laughed and jun took few steps to come closer to saf with a gulp "Hey, I will call you in a bit, i need to finish the dinner~ yeah same i didn't even start anything and it's already late, hey you got to know something tell me? ~ duh, of course don't you worry at all, ok I am hanging up now jun is standing over my head" sofia heard yeon chuckled before hanging up the phone "Who are you talking to with laughing and all" sofia's jaw dropped as she faced her wife "What?" she asked as jun took the knife from her and started to cut the things herself "You don't talk to me like this giggling and all that, so who was making you laugh" she almost laughed at her wife "My lover, why?" jun looked at her, and sofia tried very hard not to laugh at her expression "What do you me~an?" She asked with a gulp looking into her eyes "Eomma, you need to take those sweets out of the refrigerator immediately, our baby bun is so sad" harry chuckled at his daughter, who is looking so grumpy "Why? Why is my baby sad?" sofia washed her hands and ran towards them, but bun hid her face into harry's neck "Zayn didn't pick up the phone" harry replied which jun immediately caught "That basterd, like he hasn't done enough, now he is breaking my little girl's heart too" jun fumed and sofia shake his head "Yeah~ yeo~ why would he be taking your calls, he is out with his old lover" harry narrowed his eyes as jungkook said running down the stairs "OLD LOVER?" jin yelled as he came out of the laundry room "Gigi Hadid~ look" harry swiped bun on his other hip who is looking at all of them confusedly...