SLEEPOVER 😴

3rd Pov

Walking through the big neighborhood, you looked around at your current location before looking down at your phone. Which was on the gps app you had on your phone. Man, you were envious of your friends' luxury.

Looking at it, then at your current stop, you did this repeatedly. Before stopping.

Sighing, you sat on a curb that was beside you, mentally fighting and crying as you got off the gps app,

Clicking on the phone icon, you tapped on your best friends yamatos contact, hearing the ringing of it that indicated that they have yet to answered before you hurry your friend talk.

"Are you near?" You heard from your phone, as you could distinguishly make out some other voices, like his dad and the other residents there.

"No you idiot, I don't even know if I'm near, I just see this house with a flag and a stop sign, with..... these two kids who are now staring at me with unblinking eyes.. should I be concerned about them?"

You tried looking away, as you still felt their eyes on your turnt back, making your shiver at the feeling.

"Oh, so your a oden's house, he's my idol but anyways go to the house on there right, remember not your right. And I be outside in case you don't see it."

Doing as he said, you saw him standing on his porch with a white tank top and grayish swimming like shorts, man could you see his man tiddies.

"Hey y/n do you see me." You could hear him yell for were he stood and in your phone, as you saw he wave like a crazed pyscho manic, with a big grin.

Creeping you out a little.

"I do." You said before you hung up and ran to his house climbing the mini porch stairs towards the entrance, looking at the inner side of the house. You had small sparkling stars in your pupils.

'Holy Fucking Ass Burgers, is this real, am I in heaven, am I worthy of touch all of this?'

"You can touch everything except for anything in the living room or anything with he same symbol as that flag." He starts, now bring you inside the house, letting you get a good look at the mansion.

"Damn, I knew you were rich. But I didn't think you were this rich rich. You sure, you're not looking for a step-mom mom." You joked. Hitting his arm gently.

"Ewww y/n-chan nasty." He hit your arm as he made a face of disgust.

"Damn boy chill." Yamato was getting a little to serious that it kinda scared you. You had your hands raised in a defense position.

"You better, now follow me,i gotta show you somthung cool!" He started walking up a set of stairs, that were definitely more that your average amount of stairs. Following behind him as you walked, quickly getting tired as you walked past the twentieth step as you were mentally fighting. After walking from your house to his, your ass was definitely tired

"Ass Burgers I need me sum water." You had a look of a dehydrated dog, with your tongue sticking out of your mouth.

"Pussy." You heard him mutter, as you gave him the side eye. ' gramps ain't raised no pussy bitch." You grinned as you mysteriously got energy, walking pass Yamato, you saw an opened door. You assumed it was his.

You stood at the front of his door, him still at the stairs.

Looking back at him you stuck your tongue out, making silly faces. "Nahnahanah stuck your head in doodoo!" You grinned as you continued egging him.

"Stop it!" not knowing that he woked up half of the residence in the house.

someone poked there head out there door, looking for the perpetrator only to see there bosses son yeeling at his friend, like a mad pyscho.

'Weirdo.' They sweatdropped as they closed the door, Yamato not seeing them.

"Okay, okay!" You stopped egging him as he was right beside you.

"You asked for it!"
He picked you up, throwing you on the bed, tickling you.

"Stawppppp ittttt! Y-YOU I SURENDER!" You yelled, trying to avoid his hands.
"Lesson learned!" He had his hands hovering above your tickle spot.
"Y-yeah!" You nodded fast, hoping to stop the torture.

"Good!" He let you be, getting off the bed and walking to his closet he pulled out a small black box. Opening it you saw a black pistol

"Hah! Wait, you have a g-u-n!" You yelled as loud as you could, probably waking the whole neighborhood.

"Shusshh! Not too loud!" He shush you, "hah! Wait, you have a g-u-n!" You whispered, taking what he said literally.

"Never mind!" He face palmed.
"Anyways, I got this from my dad, and I know what you're gonna say, and yes it is 'Crazy Fucking Ass Burgers'!"

"But he said, that it was 'for defense' and I can protect myself!" He said, you spacing out, wondering if Yamato's horns are real or if his families into cosplay, alongside the other people that live here.

"Yuh-huh." You absent-mindedly nodded, looking at the wall behind Yamato though he probably thought you were looking at him.

"And my theory is he's in some illegal things?"

"Wah! Your dad a criminal! Yikes, if gramps hear about this, I am dead. We can't be friends. I'm sorry!" You whined, picking your phone from the bed as well of his hoodie. walking to leave, you having tears in your eyes

"Wait! I said it's a theory!" He pulled you back into his room, sitting yiu back on his big gigantic ginormous ass bed "and shuushshshshhshhs! The walls are thin and not soundproof!" He whispered, shaking you,

"Omgosh, if your dad is doing it, you gotta hear everything. Damn broski could neva be me!" You laughed, as you patted his arm.

"Oh, right cause your mom O'D. And your dad's a deadbeat." He nodded as he moved his head side to side, racking something else in his mind

"Mhm."
"So, how's your mom?"
"Still dead. And yours?"
"Still rolling in her grave."

"......, let's have a sleepover!" You said.
"Okay!"

(*)

You went down stairs, looking for the fridge. You found it. As you opened It to grab some sodas.

"Who are you?" You heard from behind you. Turing around you saw a giant man with a weird suit, that you'd see in adult films, maybe he's in to BSMD?

"Um I'm Yamato's friend" you held the pack of sodas to your chest, as you looked up.

"Mhm. Well I am Wildfire King, but you may call me King and I work for Yamato's dad,Kaido."

"Nice I'm Y/n (fake last name), and I got to Yamato's school." You knew what saying your actual last name would cause you, especially at what Yamato told you.

"Interesting." He nodded as he walked past you, bending down to look in the fridge for a bottle of water, as you walked up the stairs. Walking to jogging to running at a fast pace until you saw Yamato's door.

Opening and closing it behind you, you took a deep breath, quickly putting the sodas on the small coffee table Yamato had, 'scaryyyy!' Even if you had a neutral expression on Your face, you were shivering as you looked at your sleeping friend, who laid in his bed in a messy position. Which made you giggle calming yur nerves a little.

Although you both said you both would party and stay awake all night, Yamato fell asleep as he finished all his snack after all the fun things you bith did. Leaving you awake.

Grabbing a soda can you dranked it all, before laying beside him on his bed, subconsciously hugging him to you, as you had a small grin while cuddling the tall male as you had sweet happy beautiful memories and dreams. Ignore the fact you had school in the morning.