Draco Malfoy - Decieving Fueds ❥*

This was a request by @slythertrip and @Rsuna15 🖤 (they both consisted of very similar plots, but if you wanted something different let me know lol)

Word Count: 9090

* * *

Sometimes, I talk to myself.

Sometimes It's a blatant output of audible directory, narration, or conversation. Other times it's internal self scrutinizing, comments, and questions.

Right now I'm asking myself how the hell I always seem to put myself on the chopping block for Draco Malfoy.

Even if Malfoy were quieter and more kept to himself, it would still be incredibly hard to miss him and his bright head of platinum hair. In fact, that's exactly how I've identified him just now.

Across the lawn from where I sit, I watch carefully as the tall man decked out in black approaches me, confidence in his steps. He's goon-less, which was unusual, considering they were always by his side, taking part in the antagonizing. He never went anywhere without his friends, although 'bodyguards' would probably be a better term for them.

I look back down to my book, despite my inability to focus on it anymore. Stupidly enough, I let myself do something alone, again—and based on past experiences, I know exactly what's coming when he gets here.

It's humbling to look back and remember that he didn't bother me at first—when I first saw him; talking to his friends on the train. I actually thought he was funny, making stupid jokes in the booth across from me as I listened—unbeknownst to them of course.

It didn't last long, however, as a soul-crushing comment about my appearance quickly turned that amusement and interest into something closer to hatred.

I wanted to be friends with him, but throughout my years here at hogwarts so far, I've been something worse than invisible; I've been the shit on the bottom of his shoe, for no apparent reason at all.

I wanted to be friends with him, but now all I can seem to do is want him to forget me.

I've found, though, that trying to ignore and forget is the best method for dealing with the situations that he seems to cause, no matter how humiliating or infuriating.

I clench my jaw as he approaches, the ruffle of his footsteps in the thick green grass almost as audible as his ego.

"I thought I'd find you out here." He declares. I huff out lightly as I look up, my eyes meeting with his smug gaze. His hands are in his pockets and his eyes are in a squint as the strong mid-day sun shines in his face.